Season 19/20 - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Pitch invasion after a winner at Killie? Seriously you lowlife wankers, get a grip. First weekend of the season, and the scum are at it again, SFA, police, government, someone needs to take serious action against that horrible club. 

9 minutes ago, aaid said:

No excuse for that whatsoever.  That said, it looked like a few fans jumped up on it and it just gave way.  Didn't look too secure at all. 

It's been there about 25 years!  So it's managed to survive a fair few last minute winners.

8 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Pitch invasion after a winner at Killie? Seriously you lowlife wankers, get a grip. First weekend of the season, and the scum are at it again, SFA, police, government, someone needs to take serious action against that horrible club. 

Aye same thing happened back in February when Scot brown scored last minute at rugby park again mindless acts of vandalism when many seats where damaged 

2 minutes ago, wheres the pies said:

Aye same thing happened back in February when Scot brown scored last minute at rugby park again mindless acts of vandalism when many seats where damaged 

Yep. Scenes like these vindicate Killie's decision to reduce the Old Firm allocation. 

32 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Yep. Scenes like these vindicate Killie's decision to reduce the Old Firm allocation. 

Other clubs reduced their allocation and hopefully more will follow.

The extra money is not worth the hassle of policing them.

1 hour ago, aaid said:

No excuse for that whatsoever.  That said, it looked like a few fans jumped up on it and it just gave way.  Didn't look too secure at all. 

I assume the cover over the roof is to save disabled supporters from the elements, not purpose built for scumbags to jump all over it. 

Ive seen many a last minute winner for away teams at pittodrie, but only 2 teams have supporters that feel the need to jump all over the roof of the enclosure in front of the stand. 

These people are fucking cretins and hopefully they’ll all be identified and charged with criminal damage and endangering life. 

Really pleased with that win today at a ground that has caused us major problems in recent seasons. Hope the HSE investigate Kilmarnock's shambolic ticketing arrangements as well as a stand roof that appeared not to be able to  accommodate three people standing on top of it. 

4 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

Really pleased with that win today at a ground that has caused us major problems in recent seasons. Hope the HSE investigate Kilmarnock's shambolic ticketing arrangements as well as a stand roof that appeared not to be able to  accommodate three people standing on top of it. 

Nice fishing attempt.

2 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

I hope they have the bollocks to investigate your vermin away support.

But I won't hold my breath on that.

14 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

I’m pretty sure a cover over a disabled section isn’t designed to accommodate scumbags jumping onto it. 

But if you want to defend it, then that says a helluva more about you than anyone else, I actually thought you were a decent guy before this post. 

2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I’m pretty sure a cover over a disabled section isn’t designed to accommodate scumbags jumping onto it. 

But if you want to defend it, then that says a helluva more about you than anyone else, I actually thought you were a decent guy before this post. 

Give  me peace. If being a decent poster means bending over when we have the audacity to celebrate an injury time winner then count me  out. Nice to see the Rangers Liaison Officer taking up the fans safety concerns 

5 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

Give  me peace. If being a decent poster means bending over when we have the audacity to celebrate an injury time winner then count me  out. Nice to see the Rangers Liaison Officer taking up the fans safety concerns 

You are not this thick, are you?

Glad we won, as that's an improvement over last season although that is a poorer Killie side. 

The idiots running onto the pitch should be banned for life. Nothing less will deter these eejits.

I hope all the clowns on here who celebrated the Hibs fans invading the pitch a couple of years ago will maintain their views. 

The stupid arseholes who jumped on the disabled fans shelter need charged. Hopefully the one who fell through the roof has properly hurt himself. Maybe then he'll think before being such a dick in future. 

Tired of wee neds and arsehole hypocrisy on here. 

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

I assume the cover over the roof is to save disabled supporters from the elements, not purpose built for scumbags to jump all over it. 

Ive seen many a last minute winner for away teams at pittodrie, but only 2 teams have supporters that feel the need to jump all over the roof of the enclosure in front of the stand. 

These people are fucking cretins and hopefully they’ll all be identified and charged with criminal damage and endangering life. 

You know what, it is possible both to condemn people for jumping up on top of a structure they shouldn't be on - and also hope that the individuals responsible are dealt with accordingly and point out that the structure in question should probably be stronger so that it doesn't collapse under the weight of three people, especially as it didn't look particularly difficult for people to get on top of it. 

This isn't a binary thing, it's possible for both to be wrong.  A lot of health and safety legislation exists to ensure that people are safe even if people aren't behaving responsibly or with due care and attention and in this case I'm talking more about the people in the enclosure not those who jumped on top.   Don't Kilmarnock have a duty of care to them?

43 minutes ago, aaid said:

You know what, it is possible both to condemn people for jumping up on top of a structure they shouldn't be on - and also hope that the individuals responsible are dealt with accordingly and point out that the structure in question should probably be stronger so that it doesn't collapse under the weight of three people, especially as it didn't look particularly difficult for people to get on top of it. 

This isn't a binary thing, it's possible for both to be wrong.  A lot of health and safety legislation exists to ensure that people are safe even if people aren't behaving responsibly or with due care and attention and in this case I'm talking more about the people in the enclosure not those who jumped on top.   Don't Kilmarnock have a duty of care to them?

The thing is, the structure in question wasn't designed with the purpose of withstanding being jumped on by fkin cretins.

Will any action be taken against these scumbags who've barely made it out of the swamp let alone learned how to walk upright?  Will there fck.

1 hour ago, aaid said:

Yeah, it's low because it's designed to allow people in the seats behind it to still be able to actually see the game. Should they have built it 12ft high and covered it with barbed wire? 

11 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Yeah, it's low because it's designed to allow people in the seats behind it to still be able to actually see the game. Should they have built it 12ft high and covered it with barbed wire? 

No, but presumably just having a solid roof and not being built of scaffolding might be a start 

32 minutes ago, daviebee said:

The thing is, the structure in question wasn't designed with the purpose of withstanding being jumped on by fkin cretins.

Will any action be taken against these scumbags who've barely made it out of the swamp let alone learned how to walk upright?  Will there fck.

Maybe, in the location and the position it's in it should've been designed to be able to cope with exactly that, which is my point.  

and that's not to suggest that people should be allowed to climb on top of it or that doing so is in any way acceptable.

i wouldn't have thought it would be too difficult to identify those responsible as it was all caught on camera.  Whether the authorities pursue it is of course another matter.