Terror Alert - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Right is it just me that was expecting this before the referendum? Just so happens the terror alert is stepped up weeks before the vote.A freind sent this"Theres something major awa ti happen in london - my brither has been called on standby for a terrorist alert and the met police have all been called in and back fae holidays etc."

Right is it just me that was expecting this before the referendum?

No, but we expected it to happen in Scotland. If anything terror attacks in London are more likely to push people away from wanting to be associated with UK government foreign policy IMO...

No, but we expected it to happen in Scotland. If anything terror attacks in London are more likely to push people away from wanting to be associated with UK government foreign policy IMO...

If there is a terrorist attack in England then No will storm the referendum since the majority of people will be swayed by the 'shoulder to shoulder' nonsense which will be spouted

If there is a terrorist attack in England then No will storm the referendum since the majority of people will be swayed by the 'shoulder to shoulder' nonsense which will be spouted

Not how it worked out in Spain a few years ago. Different circumstances I know.