Epstein - Page 9 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

57 minutes ago, Pocketrocketman1888 said:

Am not a hun for sure pal am just sick of  ur sellick pish 
is one kind of peedo okay then ?

Yir sick if ma selick pish are yae ya jakey fuck. CHAMPIONS AGAIN OLE OLE, CHAMPIONS AGAIN OLE OLE , CHAMPIONS AGAIN, CHAMPIONS AGAIN, CHAMPIONS AGAIN OLE OLE.. Put that in yir Pipe and smoke it... HAIL HAIL..🖕🖕🖕🖕

42 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Yir sick if ma selick pish are yae ya jakey fuck. CHAMPIONS AGAIN OLE OLE, CHAMPIONS AGAIN OLE OLE , CHAMPIONS AGAIN, CHAMPIONS AGAIN, CHAMPIONS AGAIN OLE OLE.. Put that in yir Pipe and smoke it... HAIL HAIL..🖕🖕🖕🖕

Ur not even a reel cellic fan left as a bairn no amount of tats or bagpipes will ever compensate for that u got an american accent too i bet plastic jock

4 minutes ago, Pocketrocketman1888 said:

Ur not even a reel cellic fan left as a bairn no amount of tats or bagpipes will ever compensate for that u got an american accent too i bet plastic jock

You should have your mum install spellcheck on your phone.. 

Andy is being used to keep the public attention as much as possible on him and away from the real perpetrators and the people funding them. He is a 'victim' of the blackmailers rather than the one setting it all up. Andy is obviously an arrogant and thick pervert but he is just another john in this sordid affair. I think they have been setting Andy up for this part for years. When he went / was summoned to NY and then photographed walking with Epstein in the park after he got out of jail... I am sure that was all a well planned set up. No sympathy with the guy, thoroughly dislikeable man but he is being used as a diversion. What I want to see made the focus are the people doing the blackmailing, who has been compromised by them and what have they been made to do as a result of the blackmail. Look how high it potentially goes just with the Clintons. This is likely a very substantial network of very powerful people all under the control of the blackmailers. If all of this were properly exposed it could change things in a big way... so no chance then.

1 hour ago, thplinth said:

Andy is being used to keep the public attention as much as possible on him and away from the real perpetrators and the people funding them. He is a 'victim' of the blackmailers rather than the one setting it all up. Andy is obviously an arrogant and thick pervert but he is just another john in this sordid affair. I think they have been setting Andy up for this part for years. When he went / was summoned to NY and then photographed walking with Epstein in the park after he got out of jail... I am sure that was all a well planned set up. No sympathy with the guy, thoroughly dislikeable man but he is being used as a diversion. What I want to see made the focus are the people doing the blackmailing, who has been compromised by them and what have they been made to do as a result of the blackmail. Look how high it potentially goes just with the Clintons. This is likely a very substantial network of very powerful people all under the control of the blackmailers. If all of this were properly exposed it could change things in a big way... so no chance then.

There's defo something not right about that photo of him at Epstein's door.  Would imagine a random just couldn't stand about one of the wealthiest streets in NY with a camera waiting.  

2 hours ago, ThistleWhistle said:

There's defo something not right about that photo of him at Epstein's door.  Would imagine a random just couldn't stand about one of the wealthiest streets in NY with a camera waiting.  

It's footage more than a picture isn't it?

Yeah looking back it was 24 hours after he was pictured in central park with Epstein and also Epstin by then had been convicted. Looks like press were hanging around filming all day as they also got Epsteing leaving with another young girl an hour before.

Edited by phart

3 minutes ago, phart said:

It's footage more than a picture isn't it?

Yeah its a video - can't imagine someone could just sit in a car in that neighbourhood filming for very long without getting shifted on.  The wave he gives is weird too because the girl can't see it through the door and looks more aimed at the camera or he could have just had a brain fart and tried to wave to her through solid oak.     

On 7/8/2020 at 11:18 PM, Jim Beem said:

Is there a genuine, a REALLY genuine prospect that Sir Noncealot Prince Andrew  will see jail time in the US. That would be utterly fantastic. 

Not a chance. However it'll be a hell of a bargaining chip in the US' favour when we are frantically trying to set up post-Brexit deals. Silence in exchange for the NHS. 

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, thplinth said:

lol. Is this true?! 

Seems they set the background colour to black as opposed to actually redacting (scoring through it with a black pen) So ostensibly it was redacted but functionally they just had black writing on a black backgroundm as soon as you change the background colour the text is easier to read.

• 2 weeks later...

Watching the Netflix documentary just now and as much as I knew he was up to all sorts I dont think I realised the extent and number of girls involved. And it really shows how money talks with the authorities too