Epstein - Page 8 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

20 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Apologies if posted already.

I read google were suppressing this on their search. Funnily enough when I typed 'out of shadows documentary youtube' into their search it came up but only because other users had mirrored it on their youtube channel. In contrast the official channel comes up in bing and it is the first hit on Yandex.

You'd think something with 11 million views would pop up straight away. Not actually seen this will have a look later.

2 hours ago, thplinth said:

Apologies if posted already.

I read google were suppressing this on their search. Funnily enough when I typed 'out of shadows documentary youtube' into their search it came up but only because other users had mirrored it on their youtube channel. In contrast the official channel comes up in bing and it is the first hit on Yandex.

That was very interesting, so many questions and very dubious answers.

Pizzagate was a nothing or crazy story at the time, obviously not.

I'm 45 mins in and nothing is new information for me so far so I guess i'm not the target audience, I did a deep dive back in 2008/09 on a lot of this. Well the 2 stuntguys/action directors are new so another, ties into a lot of the Laurel Canyon stuff from Dave McGowan as well.

Edited by phart

• 2 weeks later...

First time reading this thread. I started watching the series in Netflux about this beast of a human being. I only watched 3 episodes then turned ut off as it made me sick. Here is my tuppence worth if anyone cares. Someone said he may not have died and it was fabricated.. I believe it's possible. This fuckin peodophile had more money, and more dirt on people anything is possible, sad as it is. I hope the bastard is dead and suffered. I just feel sorry for all the underage ,woman he and his sick associates through the years molested.. 

• 1 month later...

Not only does she know who was involved in running and funding the Epstein operation over decades she likely knows exactly who had been blackmailed into doing what.  Finding out all the politicians who are in someone else's pocket would result in all of losing office.

With cynicism over Epstein's death running so high it will be hard to just kill her. But she knows so much really bad shit about so many really powerful connected people it is hard to see how they can let her live.

If she rolls over and goes into witness protection... oh man. Get the popcorn out.

13 hours ago, thplinth said:

Not only does she know who was involved in running and funding the Epstein operation over decades she likely knows exactly who had been blackmailed into doing what.  Finding out all the politicians who are in someone else's pocket would result in all of losing office.

With cynicism over Epstein's death running so high it will be hard to just kill her. But she knows so much really bad shit about so many really powerful connected people it is hard to see how they can let her live.

If she rolls over and goes into witness protection... oh man. Get the popcorn out.

lets hope this is the outcome although i am not sure the powers at be will allow this

On 5/31/2020 at 6:52 AM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

First time reading this thread. I started watching the series in Netflux about this beast of a human being. I only watched 3 episodes then turned ut off as it made me sick. Here is my tuppence worth if anyone cares. Someone said he may not have died and it was fabricated.. I believe it's possible. This fuckin peodophile had more money, and more dirt on people anything is possible, sad as it is. I hope the bastard is dead and suffered. I just feel sorry for all the underage ,woman he and his sick associates through the years molested.. 

whats your views on ra cellic boys club and torbett and the alleged cover up then by ra way

3 minutes ago, bonzo said:

Always remember it's a message board, folk can post what they like......your words not mine.

Whit???? That roaster posted a question that has no merit and has absolutely nothing to do with the Epstein situation and if you read his other posts he is a fuckin FF reject.. No fuckin place for comments he made on this board..  He is on the wind up the twisted fuck.. "My words"...

27 minutes ago, bonzo said:

But it had to with Celtic so you get annoyed if it had been any other team you you wouldnae give a fuck. 

I would actually, like a previous poster had said, why bring children into this just to inflate your fuckin ego. Where is the cnut now????

15 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I would actually, like a previous poster had said, why bring children into this just to inflate your fuckin ego. Where is the cnut now????

If we are talking about the original "cunt" then aye.