Epstein - Page 6 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

45 minutes ago, Huddersfield said:

There's a good piece about it in the Guardian - interesting that in spite of the might of the Royal Family legal & publicity machine, I've not spoken to anyone or read anything suggesting anyone believes a word he says. More to the point, most media outlets are more or less quite openly calling him a liar.

I think doing the interview was a bit of a 'Streisand Effect' cock-up really.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/nov/16/prince-andrew-what-is-the-excuse-for-this-misogynistic-nonsense-served-up-in-a-gilded-chamber?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy_to_clipboard

Bet Nicholas Witchell believes him.

46 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Haven't watched it yet but it sounded like an absolute train wreck.

Even the most royal arse licking papers this morning are giving him pelters. 

The reviews left on the woking pizza Express are quite funny. Worth a look

Haven't watched it, but it found it very odd that it's being done at all. Would've thought that the powers that be would be happy to let it be buried and forgotten, what with Brexit and Elections here, Hong Kong ,Trump impeachment etc and the whole shutting down on any investigation of Epstein in the US there was a strong likelyhood of it all getting buried and forgotten in the mix.

I might just watch it now if only to see what this Falklands PTSD is about ? - I have a first hand source who was there and  crossed paths with the Prince at the time - I'll be interested in their take on it.

Edited by Lobey

What was the medical condition he had that meant he couldn't sweat, that sounds like a totally weird excuse.

Miss Roberts said you were sweating profusely. Listen i wasm't there i was in a pizza express in woking and i had a medical condition that means i can t sweat so obviously it was all lies.

lol no wonder folk are incredulous.

12 hours ago, phart said:

What was the medical condition he had that meant he couldn't sweat, that sounds like a totally weird excuse.

Miss Roberts said you were sweating profusely. Listen i wasm't there i was in a pizza express in woking and i had a medical condition that means i can t sweat so obviously it was all lies.

lol no wonder folk are incredulous.

PTSD after being shot at in the Falklands War, led to him being unable to sweat 😂😂 Beyond belief. 

6 hours ago, thplinth said:

I posted a tweet about that, but didn't have the added commentary, it's got even weirder they sacked the wrong person, even though the person they thought it was had moved jobs they got sacked anyway, then the leak kept posting so they had the wrong person anyway. total fuck up

8 hours ago, Duncan Blackheart said:

Sacked by his mum. What a prick.

I don't suppose I could ever prove any of this but I suspect his crime in the eyes of Mum isn't what he did or who he did it to, it's the fact he's been caught out & made fools of them all. I'd be amazed if this has all come as a surprise to her.

I predict now that he'll head over to the States at some point. I can't for one minute imagine that there'd be an appetite for locking up a member of the British Royal Family so they are probably arranging the outcome of any interview as we speak, with the view of exonerating him, then quietly pushing him into the background. That's probably a lot easier to fix up than him being found dangling from his Gordonstoun tie in a barn at Sandringham.

• 4 weeks later...

Surveillance footage outside of Jeffrey Epstein’s cell during suicide attempt is missing

• Video surveillance footage of the jailhouse area outside of accused child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein from the time of his first suicide effort in July is missing, a federal prosecutor said, according to new reports.
  •  
  • The New York Daily News and New York Post reported that prosecutors told a federal judge that no one can locate the footage from that night in a special housing section in the Manhattan Correctional Center.
  •  
  • Epstein was a former friend of Presidents Donald Trump and Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew of Britain, and a number of other rich and powerful people.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/18/jeffrey-epsteins-first-suicide-attempt-video-is-missing.html

Read an article a while ago now that quoted a former inmate of that jail (a modern high end high security prison facility in NY I think) who was utterly bamboozled by how Epstein could have killed himself in this place. I forget all the details but it is designed to be super suicide prevention. Epstein was I recall the only suicide to date in that place in the decades since it opened. The way the cells are designed you cannot hang a noose of any kind. The bed sheets etc are made from a material that rips like paper under any stress. The surveillance systems and checks etc... After this I guess they will be able to top anyone in jail and get away with it. It is so blatant...