Epstein - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

3 hours ago, phart said:

It's the MCC he was in special housing, it's the special place they kept maddof, el chapo etc. Not sure you could get to him in the showers. He was meant to be getting checked every 30 mins but a source told reuters that wasn't the case that night.

I doubt he was swapped out, it's like 9/11 if the conspiracy is to have him die then you have him die. 9/11 the conspiracy was to fly planes into things so they did, not missiles or shit.

Maybe El Chapos tunnel was never fully blocked over 😃

It's cool the two guards fell asleep and then falsified their records.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/13/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-jail-officers.html

Also they found a picture of Bill Clinton in a blue dress and red heels lounged over a chair provocatively in what seems like the whitehouse cause it has the official seal on the carpets. but somewhere with that seal.

9 hours ago, thplinth said:

I read there was no suicide in that facility for 21 years before Epstein managed it.

Strange they would suddenly become so incompetent with the highest profile prisoner in the country...

They found broken bones in his neck too.

The way to hang yourself in prison is blood chokes. you tie a blanket around your neck tie it to the top bed post and then just lean away from the bed into the blanket it tightens and chokes you out, it's not like proper hanging where you fall and break your neck , as obviously nothing on ceiling to attach to and a trap door.

"Jonathan L Arden, president of the National Association of Medical Examiners, said a hyoid can be broken in many circumstances but is more commonly associated with homicidal strangulation than suicidal hanging"

all tyhe creepy artwork and shit

tody-podesta-immunity-deal-testify-russi

On 8/11/2019 at 11:29 AM, phart said:

I doubt he was swapped out, it's like 9/11 if the conspiracy is to have him die then you have him die. 9/11 the conspiracy was to fly planes into things so they did, not missiles or shit.

9/11 was a satanic blood ritual (and pretext to perpetual war) that 'announced' the birth of the antichrist.

There were no planes that crashed that day.

18 hours ago, phart said:

EB92p91WsAEav4a.jpg:large

Deuteronomy 22:5 itself says this: “A woman shall not wear a man’s apparel, nor shall a man put on a woman’s garment; for whoever does such things is abhorrent to the Lord your God.”

6 hours ago, phart said:

all tyhe creepy artwork and shit

tody-podesta-immunity-deal-testify-russi

Ephesians 5
11 Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. 
12 It is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret.

On 8/10/2019 at 4:34 PM, phart said:

Not watched it yet but a journalist who was investigating the pedo-rings in hollywood died just a month ago, once she died a video went up she had made as a deadwomans switch. All her youtube etc was disappeared as well.

Not watched it yet but will put it up.

Just watched it.

How did she die?

It's turned all weird now. G Maxwell turned up in public reading a book about CIA assasinations.

Maxwell, 57, the alleged madam to the multimillionaire pedophile, was scarfing down a burger, fries and shake al fresco at an In-N-Out Burger on Monday while reading “The Book of Honor: The Secret Lives and Deaths of CIA Operatives,” a nonfiction best seller by journalist Ted Gup.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/15/jeffrey-epsteins-gal-pal-ghislaine-maxwell-spotted-at-in-n-out-burger-in-first-photos-since-his-death/

Then she writes an amazon review of it.

"A good friend of mine died recently under very tragic circumstances. Some of us saw it coming for quite a while but it was still a huge shock when it finally happened. I picked up this book at the advice of a friend and absolutely couldn't put it down. I'd read it walking the dog, getting fast food, or even just lounging around the house. It helped me realized that my friend really believed in something, and that giving your life for the CIA, NSA, FBI, Mossad, or other intelligence agency is truly a higher calling and not something to mourn. A wholehearted recommendation."

https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/R2I84ALLN2YK56?ref=pf_vv_at_pdctrvw_srp

You'd assume it was a troll account but it was made years ago and been reviewing books for ages. Unless someone changed their name or something quickly changed their name as soon as the story broke and did the troll.

Anyway so much weird info coming out as well, fuck knows what is going on.

EDIT: just jumped into my mind wasn't Weinstein seen with a particular book when he was going in too?

"Weinstein, who denies all charges against him, walked into court carrying a biography on renowned director William Wyler - entitled "Talent for Trouble".

Wyler, the winner of four Academy Awards including one for Ben Hurr, was infamous for his tough and authoritarian style of film-making.

He was known for bringing out the best in his actors but was also accused of what, by today's standards, would have been deemed sexual harassment."

Strange. I'm getting all sorts of Uncanny Valley type reactions to the paintings and all this

Edited by phart

4 hours ago, phart said:

It's turned all weird now. G Maxwell turned up in public reading a book about CIA assasinations.

How is she free to walk about? If you or I were accused of 1/1000th of the shit she was involved in...

edit: plus the mega late raid on the paedo island... it is a pretend this pish.

Edited by thplinth

1 hour ago, thplinth said:

How is she free to walk about? If you or I were accused of 1/1000th of the shit she was involved in...

edit: plus the mega late raid on the paedo island... it is a pretend this pish.

The plea deal they negaotiated absolved all co-defendants, which makes you wonder about the hierarchy that she gets immunity and he still has to do a year in jail (he got out 12 hours a day work release though)

22 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

9/11 was a satanic blood ritual (and pretext to perpetual war) that 'announced' the birth of the antichrist.

There were no planes that crashed that day.

You don't seriously believe that?

So where did all the people go if they didn't get on these planes?

25 minutes ago, daviebee said:

There's like 60 different camera shots of the planes plus all the eye witnesses, fuck where all the people went, everyone in lower Manhattan in on it.

On 8/16/2019 at 5:49 PM, daviebee said:

I do.

The illusion of television was simply the 'filter' for the deception that the media sold to the public.

On 8/16/2019 at 5:49 PM, daviebee said:

All of the flights were strangely undersold that day, but people were on the planes and they all took off.

Thing is, though, they were flown to (nearby) Westover AFB in time for all of the calls to be made from cell phones while on the ground.

The pilots, a few flight attendants, and a few passengers were in on it.