Epstein - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

It's incredible that twatter was ablaze weeks ago foretelling this scenario jokely

And then it happens despite him being on supposed suicide watch

So far i've found 2 separate claims against Prince Andrew.

Virgina Roberts

Johanna Sjoberg

The problem for Andrew is there are pictures of him with Virgina Roberts, the other folk just deny ever having met her.

So let's hope some pictures start appearing if it is true..

Mind also this happened on his island

On 7/13/2019 at 4:10 PM, phart said:

oh look what happened last night.

Massive Fire Spotted On Private Island Owned By Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein

Jeffrey-Epstein-Little-St-James-Island-F

https://cloverchronicle.com/2019/01/05/massive-fire-spotted-on-private-island-owned-by-billionaire-jeffrey-epstein/

Epstein payed off the Duchess of York debt.

Duke of York 'appealed to Jeffrey Epstein to help Duchess pay debt'

Jeffrey Epstein helped the Duchess of York avoid bankruptcy by paying off part of her £5 million debts after an intervention from the Duke of York, The Daily Telegraph can disclose.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/theroyalfamily/8365020/Duke-of-York-appealed-to-Jeffrey-Epstein-to-help-Duchess-pay-debt.html

Not watched it yet but a journalist who was investigating the pedo-rings in hollywood died just a month ago, once she died a video went up she had made as a deadwomans switch. All her youtube etc was disappeared as well.

Not watched it yet but will put it up.

3 hours ago, aaid said:

Assuming that he has been murdered on the orders of person or persons unknown wouldn't him being shanked in the shower by some full term lifer for being a nonce attract less suspicion than suicide?

It's the MCC he was in special housing, it's the special place they kept maddof, el chapo etc. Not sure you could get to him in the showers. He was meant to be getting checked every 30 mins but a source told reuters that wasn't the case that night.

I doubt he was swapped out, it's like 9/11 if the conspiracy is to have him die then you have him die. 9/11 the conspiracy was to fly planes into things so they did, not missiles or shit.

22 hours ago, phart said:

So far i've found 2 separate claims against Prince Andrew.

Virgina Roberts

Johanna Sjoberg

The problem for Andrew is there are pictures of him with Virgina Roberts, the other folk just deny ever having met her.

So let's hope some pictures start appearing if it is true..

Mind also this happened on his island

oh look what happened last night.

Massive Fire Spotted On Private Island Owned By Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein

Jeffrey-Epstein-Little-St-James-Island-F

https://cloverchronicle.com/2019/01/05/massive-fire-spotted-on-private-island-owned-by-billionaire-jeffrey-epstein/

By the way i've been fact-checking this story above, it appears to be frabricated, I cannot see anything else about. I went right in the virgin isles social media and everything i cannot find the fire. Then if you search the image it comes from a story 4 months earlier again about epsteins island.

So right now i'm not believing there was a fire on the island.

1 hour ago, phart said:

By the way i've been fact-checking this story above, it appears to be frabricated, I cannot see anything else about. I went right in the virgin isles social media and everything i cannot find the fire. Then if you search the image it comes from a story 4 months earlier again about epsteins island.

So right now i'm not believing there was a fire on the island.

I never found another article reporting it at the time. It would have been a huge story but it was never reported anywhere else. I don’t think it happened.

This one has legs though

Before Jail Suicide, Epstein Was Left Alone and Not Closely Monitored
The disclosures about apparent failures in Jeffrey Epstein’s detention deepened the questions about his suicide.

Jeffrey Epstein, the financier who hanged himself in a federal jail in Manhattan, was supposed to have been checked by guards every 30 minutes, but that procedure was not being followed the night before he was found, a law-enforcement official with knowledge of his detention said.

In addition, the jail had transferred his cellmate and allowed Mr. Epstein to be housed alone in a cell just two weeks after he had been taken off suicide watch, a decision that also violated the jail’s normal procedure, two officials said.

The disclosures about apparent failures in Mr. Epstein’s detention at the Metropolitan Correctional Center deepened questions about his suicide and are very likely to be the focus of inquiries by the Justice Department and the F.B.I.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/11/nyregion/epstein-death-manhattan-correctional-center.html

3 hours ago, phart said:

It's the MCC he was in special housing, it's the special place they kept maddof, el chapo etc. Not sure you could get to him in the showers. He was meant to be getting checked every 30 mins but a source told reuters that wasn't the case that night.

I suppose my thinking is that if he was "suicided" someone would have to get to him in secure housing or wherever.   Especially if as you say there already seems to be questions over whether he was being properly supervised.

Showers wasn't supposed to be taken literally - more of a raped by Mr Big in the showers comment - so you have some mix up, which can't really be pinned on any staff member - that see's a whole term lifer in contact with Epstein and he takes the opportunity under "jail rules" to do a nonce.   He's a full-term lifer so another murder won't make any difference to him, you pay off his family through some back channel, he won't say anything because he knows if he does, he can be got at.

This sort of thing happens in Law and Order all the time.