Bring Back Ormond !!! - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

5 hours ago, EddardStark said:

What value did he bring to board other than a touch of  Hun Tourettes  and an obsession with sweary words. ?

Yeah but you started out a complete fanny and morphed into an all right poster... time...

Ormond is one of my favourite posters.

Yeah sure he has this bizarre hair-hun-trigger.

But apart from that he shits on what you post eddard.

I demand his return.

Edited by thplinth

9 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Well he made accusations about me pal.  Which were unfounded.  I love Scotland.  If I am wrong on here which is an occurrence sometimes.  I apologise to people.  Ormond has never apologised to me for his false accusations.  I can be a prick of times and love to have a wee banter with folk on here.  Isn't that it what it is all about?  If I am wrong then I am wrong.  Going for a bottle of Glenlivet.  Stand on.  And I forgive Ormond.  There you go.

He was banned, so isn't in hiding.

From my understanding Ron, you've been a bit of a cunt, but thats up to you.

6 hours ago, EddardStark said:

What value did he bring to board other than a touch of  Hun Tourettes  and an obsession with sweary words. ?

Agreed the guy was clearly one of the most annoying posters on here.  Those missing his 'banter' jeezo, swearing every second word and typing in slang during his anti rangers posts are my only memories of him, extremely cringeworthy.

14 minutes ago, Slide tackle said:

Agreed the guy was clearly one of the most annoying posters on here.  Those missing his 'banter' jeezo, swearing every second word and typing in slang during his anti rangers posts are my only memories of him, extremely cringeworthy.

Correct.  The Board should go back to what it was.  No swearing.  No need for it.

7 hours ago, Slide Tackle said:

Bizzare when it was pretty much all he posted about, an unhealthy obsession

It wasnt all he posted about though was it, have a look at his posts. Id hazard a guess the oy.pists you read of his were when rangers were being discussed. He had a dislike of rangers but anyone who doesn't support rangers tends to dislike them, that's nothing new.

Close to the point of him being banned he went on a few drunken rants and had a lot of run ins with rolling hills which again if we are honest is no surprise considering quite a few people have had arguments with him. RH is either here on the wind up or completely insane. 

Most Rangers fans on here didn't like him especially the more passionate or ignorant rangers fans, probably because he said it like it was when it came to rangers and the bigotry associated with that club. 

By all accounts he was a decent guy when people met up with him. 

Hes just another in a long line of posters who've been banned or stopped posting on here. The TAMB was by far the best scottish football board to read or post on but it's completely fucked now,I've said why I think that is so wont go over old ground again.

37 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

It wasnt all he posted about though was it, have a look at his posts. Id hazard a guess the oy.pists you read of his were when rangers were being discussed. He had a dislike of rangers but anyone who doesn't support rangers tends to dislike them, that's nothing new.

Close to the point of him being banned he went on a few drunken rants and had a lot of run ins with rolling hills which again if we are honest is no surprise considering quite a few people have had arguments with him. RH is either here on the wind up or completely insane. 

Most Rangers fans on here didn't like him especially the more passionate or ignorant rangers fans, probably because he said it like it was when it came to rangers and the bigotry associated with that club. 

Hes just another in a long line of posters who've been banned or stopped posting on here. The TAMB was by far the best scottish football board to read or post on but it's completely fucked now,I've said why I think that is so wont go over old ground again.

You are holding Ormond up as representative of the good old days ? Dear God. 

3 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

You are holding Ormond up as representative of the good old days ? Dear God. 

He had a good sense of humour, he could point at himself and laugh and laugh with others as well as engage in good debate. Something which is seriously lacking here nowadays. 

1 hour ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Whether you thought he was a god or the worst poster ever, he shouldn’t have been banned. 

You can't accuse people of being someone and stalking your family.  That is what he did with me.  I know I can be at the wind up and a prick at times.  But I don't go accusing anyone on here of that.  Ormond crossed the line unfortunately.  He will be glad we are talking about him though!  I am sure he is a good guy face to face.  But he reminds me of Levein.  No apologies inc.  A lesson in life is when you are wrong, then have the balls to apologise.

59 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

You can't accuse people of being someone and stalking your family.  That is what he did with me.  I know I can be at the wind up and a prick at times.  But I don't go accusing anyone on here of that.  Ormond crossed the line unfortunately.  He will be glad we are talking about him though!  I am sure he is a good guy face to face.  But he reminds me of Levein.  No apologies inc.  A lesson in life is when you are wrong, then have the balls to apologise.

Not sure about the stalking but any abuse or whatever you receive on here is fair game given your posting style. 

1 minute ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Not sure about the stalking but any abuse or whatever you receive on here is fair game given your posting style. 

I agree, I am fair game.  Ormond just went over the top a wee bit.  This is a football forum.  We are all allowed to be daft at times are we not?  Just as long as it doesn't go too far.  Doe a deer a female deer...……………  Now that is going too far.  A long long way to run.  Happy Monday.  I am away to North Berwick for a couple of days.  But I will keep my new Ipad on in case anyone misses me.

Sadly missed.  In his absence cunts like trolling hills are allowed to prosper. You just have to look to see how many threads he kills on here. What a horrendous life he must lead in order to have to stoop to those levels for his cheapies. Clearly those running this gaff are either in cohoots with his leanings or simply can't be arsed, either way it is ruining what once was a decent forum. 

Edited by Farcity

18 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Getting drunk and wanting to go on the tamb to post a rant is odd behaviour however fair enough, I’m no rangers supporter however his posts and dislike was mildly obsessive to the point he posts about them more than the national team or St Johnstone which you would think would be his purpose of being on the board. The rangers fans on here all seem relatively reasonable bar of course RH who obviously is a troll so its some what embarrassing even engaging in an arguement with him never mind trying to pinpoint his identity in which he was incorrect as I personally know the guy he accused RH of being, and its not him haha.   Never met Ormond in person I’m sure hes a nice guy but personally don’t feel as though his presence is missed, however that’s just my opinion somehow people seem to like his ‘banter’ so wouldnt fuss me if he came back would obviously just mute him

6 hours ago, Farcity said:

Sadly missed.  In his absence cunts like trolling hills are allowed to prosper. You just have to look to see how many threads he kills on here. What a horrendous life he must lead in order to have to stoop to those levels for his cheapies. Clearly those running this gaff are either in cohoots with his leanings or simply can't be arsed, either way it is ruining what once was a decent forum. 

Trolls are able to prosper because folk interact with them all the time.