Bring Back Ormond !!! - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Right, this has to be said.

Ormond was one of the best posters on this forum and it is a lesser place without him. Even some of those who frequently disagreed with him still enjoyed the banter with him I'm sure.

Whatever he said, whatever he did
He didn't mean it
We just want him back for good

How the feck can rolling hills be allowed to spam away constantly but the tractor driver was binned permanently ?

Re-instate the Chicago tractor driver. :)

It's an "aye" fae me :ok:

2 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Ormond was one of the best posters on this forum and it is a lesser place without him. Even some of those who frequently disagreed with him still enjoyed the banter with him I'm sure.

He didn't mean it

How the feck can rolling hills be allowed to spam away constantly but the tractor driver was binned permanently ?

Aye fae ina

4 hours ago, Parklife said:

A board which allows total dicks like doon the slope to have 2 accounts, yet bans ormond for it. Weird. 

I think Ormond is posting in this thread. So maybe doon/up was laughing at that.

22 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

He didn't mean it

And its and aye from Big Ron.  I mean Rolling Hills.   I mean.  Welly everything really.  The sugar plum fairy has just called me so need to go.

21 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

What value did he bring to board other than a touch of  Hun Tourettes  and an obsession with sweary words. ?

A good guy with a sense of humour who follows Scotland. That's all I'd really be looking for from posters on a Scotland message board tbh

1 hour ago, Terry Munro said:

A good guy with a sense of humour who follows Scotland. That's all I'd really be looking for from posters on a Scotland message board tbh

Apart from accusing someone from stalking him on Facebook maybe? tbh.  The others on here who accuse me of being Big Ron are nothing more than a laugh.  But Ormond took it too far.  I take it that's why he left.  Found out and couldn't handle it.  But I would still welcome him back.  As long as he is not kicking a ball about a square.  Canny stand these gits.

49 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Apart from accusing someone from stalking him on Facebook maybe? tbh.  The others on here who accuse me of being Big Ron are nothing more than a laugh.  But Ormond took it too far.  I take it that's why he left.  Found out and couldn't handle it.  But I would still welcome him back.  As long as he is not kicking a ball about a square.  Canny stand these gits.

Don't flatter yourself.

Ormond will be back soon

You will be oot.

22 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Don't flatter yourself.

Ormond will be back soon

You will be oot.

22 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Don't flatter yourself.

Ormond will be back soon

You will be oot.

You can only be 'oot' if you start accusing someone with lies.  Surely you know that Mr Thistle.  Or bigotry.  Which you often turn to.  And I don't.  So the chances of you being oot because of your bigoted beliefs are higher than my chances.  My advice is, stay away from bigotry.  It is not a good thing.  Try and have a laugh and joke on here.  That is a good thing.  Seemples x

32 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

You can only be 'oot' if you start accusing someone with lies.  Surely you know that Mr Thistle.  Or bigotry.  Which you often turn to.  And I don't.  So the chances of you being oot because of your bigoted beliefs are higher than my chances.  My advice is, stay away from bigotry.  It is not a good thing.  Try and have a laugh and joke on here.  That is a good thing.  Seemples x

What exactly is bigoted about wanting anti-Catholic songs and chants to stop ?

Now go and flush yourself down the toilets at the bingo.

11 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

What exactly is bigoted about wanting anti-Catholic songs and chants to stop ?

Now go and flush yourself down the toilets at the bingo.

I have never said anything anti-Catholic.  You, on the other hand say plenty about anti-protestant.  It's a mugs game.  One thing before I go down to the Gluepot.  Do you ever criticise Ra Cellic fans and the obscene songs they chant?  Or is it all about The Rangers?  No reply will be the response to that.

Just now, Rolling hIlls said:

I have never said anything anti-Catholic.  You, on the other hand say plenty about anti-protestant.  It's a mugs game.  One thing before I go down to the Gluepot.  Do you ever criticise Ra Cellic fans and the obscene songs they chant?  Or is it all about The Rangers?  No reply will be the response to that.

"You, on the other hand say plenty about anti-protestant. ":rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile:

Prove it. This should be good.

Anti-Protestant FFS what a tool :lol:

"Do you ever criticise Ra Cellic fans and the obscene songs they chant?"

If you care to look at some of the first posts I ever made on the TAMB, they were strongly criticising the Green Brigade.

Question answered.

Now beat it.

4 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

"You, on the other hand say plenty about anti-protestant. ":rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile:

Prove it. This should be good.

Anti-Protestant FFS what a tool :lol:

"Do you ever criticise Ra Cellic fans and the obscene songs they chant?"

If you care to look at some of the first posts I ever made on the TAMB, they were strongly criticising the Green Brigade.

Question answered.

Now beat it.

Keep the hat on.  I am sure it was you that was mentioning Ulster Protestants the other day there.  If I am wrong I stand corrected.  Have a nice night and don't lie on the Board any more.  But I am not wrong.  But wouldn't like to to prove it. Not that sad.

13 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Keep the hat on.  I am sure it was you that was mentioning Ulster Protestants the other day there.  If I am wrong I stand corrected.  Have a nice night and don't lie on the Board any more.  But I am not wrong.  But wouldn't like to to prove it. Not that sad.

You made the allegation. So it's up to you to prove it. You are unable to.

Get lost.

27 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Good thread btw.  A man that openly lied about a fellow TAMB.  Then went in to hiding when he was found out.  Good one.  True colours and all that.

Who went into hiding? Ormond?

1 minute ago, kumnio said:

Who went into hiding? Ormond?

Well he made accusations about me pal.  Which were unfounded.  I love Scotland.  If I am wrong on here which is an occurrence sometimes.  I apologise to people.  Ormond has never apologised to me for his false accusations.  I can be a prick of times and love to have a wee banter with folk on here.  Isn't that it what it is all about?  If I am wrong then I am wrong.  Going for a bottle of Glenlivet.  Stand on.  And I forgive Ormond.  There you go.