Scottish players in action 19/20 - Page 223 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish players in action 19/20

SkyBlueScot

50 minutes ago, Clyde1998 said:

I'd say that he's behind Dykes and Shankland as our primary striker right now, and possibly Burke, so I'd reckon he's primarily in the squad as a back up option rather than as anyone who's likely to start.

I'd hope that statement is true anyway, as both Dykes and Shakland seem much more interested and seem to offer more than McBurnie.

Me being me I'd probably have Paterson ahead of the lot of them..

Sheffield Wednesday forum seems to think he has been signed simply to take the throw ins.

Another aspect of his game that means she should be playing some were on the pitch. Right back maybe?

Edited by ceudmilefailte

34 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

He's on to try to rescue an unrescuable situation. BTW (not you particularly) please learn to spell his name.

34 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

He's on to try to rescue an unrescuable situation. BTW (not you particularly) please learn to spell his name.

Edited by Third Lanark
typo

5 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

McGinn scores for Villa to put them 3-1 up on Liverpool.

Deflected effort, but it was a good strike in the first place by McGinn. Villa now 4-1 up; Robertson has looked Liverpool's best player.

Edited by Clyde1998