Scottish players in action 19/20 - Page 209 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish players in action 19/20

SkyBlueScot

56 minutes ago, er yir macaroon said:

I doubt it, but he’ll have gained enough minutes on the pitch to be able to be better than anyone else at right back for us. 

Agree with you. I think the current regime will pick average late 20s/30s guys like O’Donnell despite them being garbage though. 

21 minutes ago, mccaughey85 said:

Dykes starting tonight again, Michael rose on the bench again for Coventry which is strange considering he was a first team player last season and coventrys success was built on their excellent defence. 

Bought a 33 year old from Bolton and have a young Norwegian on loan from Brighton, both central defenders

On 9/17/2020 at 9:00 PM, PASTA Mick said:

I think he will step aside after this season. He still plays most matches but probably shouldn't. 

Aye think it would be best for both. Im guessing he will stay in some role, can't see him just leaving the club after so long.

3 hours ago, SkyBlueScot said:

Dykes has had less to work with than when he plays for Scotland.

Rose was injured recently which is why he was on the bench last week. Now just a case of waiting before he's back. 

Plenty of practice will do him good ! :lol:

2 hours ago, SkyBlueScot said:

Great little video from Byron Hutchinson on Gauld.

I'm pretty confident we'll see Gauld make his debut (at long last) next year. Clarke did say about six or so months ago that he was getting updates on him and that Gauld was definitely under consideration.