Scottish players in action 19/20 - Page 150 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish players in action 19/20

SkyBlueScot

1 hour ago, ProudScot said:

Yeah I would start him.

Him and Fleck have to be in that midfield. With McGinn out I think a midfield of Gilmour, Fleck & McTominay would be excellent. 

I think McGinn may well be back by then. The Villa manager said he was in non-contact training and he expected McGinn to be pushing for a start next Saturday. If he is then that gives him enough game time.

49 minutes ago, SkyBlueScot said:

I think McGinn may well be back by then. The Villa manager said he was in non-contact training and he expected McGinn to be pushing for a start next Saturday. If he is then that gives him enough game time.

I think the game you are referring to is Villa’s last match before the playoffs.

If McGinn does play the full 90 minutes of that match then I can see Clarke taking a risk with him but if he comes off the bench against Chelsea do we really want him starting against Israel when he wouldn't be fully match fit? 

Just now, killiefaetheferry said:

Shut it you. I’m juggling sick bowls and 2 kids running back and forwards to the toilet and trying to make sure all hands are washed and toilets bleached etc 😂

Covid-19! I hope you’re self isolating? 😂

1 minute ago, Texas Pete said:

I think the game you are referring to is Villa’s last match before the playoffs.

If McGinn does play the full 90 minutes of that match then I can see Clarke taking a risk with him but if he comes off the bench against Chelsea do we really want him starting against Israel when he wouldn't be fully match fit? 

Villa have Leicester and Chelsea before the break and they’re planning to have him ready for the first game against Leicester.

3 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Villa have Leicester and Chelsea before the break and they’re planning to have him ready for the first game against Leicester.

They are playing Leicester tomorrow night. McGinn won’t make that game.  

12 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Gilmour will have him in his back pocket. 😂

Edited by aaid

3 minutes ago, bigfingers said:

Wow mctominay! What a day it's been for us. Almost feel proud to be scottish for a change. 

Theres light at the end of this tunnell. 

Two cracking midfielders today plying their trade at the top.