Scottish players in action 19/20 - Page 134 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish players in action 19/20

SkyBlueScot

23 minutes ago, dohadeer said:

You can’t blame that on autocorrect, as that wouldn’t start throwing apostrophes in someone’s name for no reason, would it?

If autocorrect was putting apostrophes in the middle of a name, it must have seen you put them there several times previously.

Again, obviously you have a different opinion to me, but I thought that YOU were the one showing arrogance, by being too lazy/not caring enough to go back and delete the apostrophes!

I always read my posts once I’ve made them, and make a quick edit if there are any spelling mistakes/misclicks/grammar that doesn’t make sense etc. because I think it’s important to get things right. If you draw the line somewhere different then fair enough, but I don’t think that there’s an issue in telling someone when they keep making the same mistake over and over and over! 

😂😂😂😂😂😂

58 minutes ago, dohadeer said:

You can’t blame that on autocorrect, as that wouldn’t start throwing apostrophes in someone’s name for no reason, would it?

If autocorrect was putting apostrophes in the middle of a name, it must have seen you put them there several times previously.

Again, obviously you have a different opinion to me, but I thought that YOU were the one showing arrogance, by being too lazy/not caring enough to go back and delete the apostrophes!

I always read my posts once I’ve made them, and make a quick edit if there are any spelling mistakes/misclicks/grammar that doesn’t make sense etc. because I think it’s important to get things right. If you draw the line somewhere different then fair enough, but I don’t think that there’s an issue in telling someone when they keep making the same mistake over and over and over! 

Any chance you could keep your posts on topic please?

17 hours ago, dohadeer said:

Sorry for dragging the thread further off topic.....

How/why have you been to eight different countries, across four different continents, in the past three months?!

How: Mostly flying. Why: A mix of business and leisure. I even stopped off in Doha, dear.

56 minutes ago, dohadeer said:

You really are coming across as an absolute dafty. Don't be so arrogant to assume what autocorrect on my phone does. When I typed Griffiths name it genuinely put apostrophes in and I never bothered going back and correcting it. I didn't care and neither did anyone else apart from you. You are suggesting i am arrogant for not bothering correcting that mistake. What planet do you live on because you are acting like a complete idiot and I genuinely think you need to take some time away from this forum because you seem to just piss ppl(you correcting me for using ppl) off and make a complete fool out of yourself. If spelling and apostrophes bother you so much you should keep clear of messageboards and stick to reading books. 

26 minutes ago, mccaughey85 said:

You really are coming across as an absolute dafty. Don't be so arrogant to assume what autocorrect on my phone does. When I typed Griffiths name it genuinely put apostrophes in and I never bothered going back and correcting it. I didn't care and neither did anyone else apart from you. You are suggesting i am arrogant for not bothering correcting that mistake. What planet do you live on because you are acting like a complete idiot and I genuinely think you need to take some time away from this forum because you seem to just piss ppl(you correcting me for using ppl) off and make a complete fool out of yourself. If spelling and apostrophes bother you so much you should keep clear of messageboards and stick to reading books. 

I’ll discuss in private message, so as not to derail the thread further

17 minutes ago, dohadeer said:

I’ll discuss in private message, so as not to derail the thread further

Why dont you start a topik in Anything Goes about using korrect spelling and grammer on message boreds if you are that bothered? 

Youd soon see that nobdy really kares. 

6 minutes ago, mrniaboc said:

That's 6 goals in 6 games. Will be interesting to see if he keeps it up and make it back into the top flight in Portugal. 

Currently top of league I think so good chance. He’s also the captain at present . Just scored again so that’s a hat trick 

Edited by GHfaeGTA

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

Fuckin hell, PMs to discuss grammar and spelling now 😂😂😂

Yeah, I'm currently getting PMs telling me that I'm a selfish person who is ruining the planet, from someone who does not know me personally. Exactly what I come to the TAMB for.

21 minutes ago, mrniaboc said:

Yeah, I'm currently getting PMs telling me that I'm a selfish person who is ruining the planet, from someone who does not know me personally. Exactly what I come to the TAMB for.

I’m not sure a full deck is being played with in all honesty. 

"Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) is a mental disorder in which people have unwanted and repeated thoughts, feelings, ideas, sensations (obsessions), and behaviors that drive them to do something over and over (compulsions). Often the person carries out the behaviors to get rid of the obsessive thoughts."

9 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

"Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) is a mental disorder in which people have unwanted and repeated thoughts, feelings, ideas, sensations (obsessions), and behaviors that drive them to do something over and over (compulsions). Often the person carries out the behaviors to get rid of the obsessive thoughts."

What, like being really pedantic about where folk actually live?