Scottish players in action 19/20 - Page 118 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish players in action 19/20

SkyBlueScot

40 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

@mods

please give TDK and dohadeer their own special forum to lock them in until after the playoffs.

maybe leave weeramy in there too. 

Thanks

That's sweet, but this is merely a pit-stop. I'll only begin posting regularly again during the next round of competitive matches, i.e the WC qualifiers.

The playoffs mean nothing to me.

23 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:
31 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

He did. But he’s also scored 4 in his last 7 for us and arguably offers more in and out of the box that what McBurnie does.

2 hours ago, ParisInAKilt said:

His last appearance was 18 months ago, his performance before that was one of the worst performances I've seen from anyone in a Scotland jersey 

27 minutes ago, SkyBlueScot said:

One of the oddest arguments I see on here is along the lines of "if he was any good he wouldn't be playing in Scotland".  Doesn't seem to take into consideration that they maybe won't forever. Imagine saying if about Van dijk when he was af Celtic?

Because you have proven nothing when playing in Scotland

1 minute ago, 0Neils40yarder said:

His last appearance was 18 months ago, his performance before that was one of the worst performances I've seen from anyone in a Scotland jersey 

Okay. And he might be shite again.

But my first reply to you was about McBurnie who you’ve not mentioned in any reply. 

30 minutes ago, SkyBlueScot said:

One of the oddest arguments I see on here is along the lines of "if he was any good he wouldn't be playing in Scotland".  Doesn't seem to take into consideration that they maybe won't forever. Imagine saying if about Van dijk when he was af Celtic?

Ok, so he’s on his way to bigger and better things? That’s fine, maybe Edouard is a better player than McBurnie then.

The important debate here is Griffiths versus McBurnie, I’m not sure why somebody changed it to Edouard/Morelos versus McBurnie.

6 minutes ago, dohadeer said:

What have I done?!

Apart from dressing down anyone who has the temerity to have a different opinion as you? 

And don't think I haven't noticed your failure to reply to my response to your post in the other thread. Hilarious.

Can't take on someone your own size? That's a shame.

1 minute ago, 0Neils40yarder said:

Teemu Pukki managed 7 goals in our piss poor league

For the best team, how many has he scored for the worst team in England?

Our league is so bad, surely he hasnt managed to get a goal in the massive step up.

13 minutes ago, TDK said:

Apart from dressing down anyone who has the temerity to have a different opinion as you? 

And don't think I haven't noticed your failure to reply to my response to your post in the other thread. Hilarious.

Can't take on someone your own size? That's a shame.

Ah the return of the delusional cunt. With a post of under 4500 words too, feeling OK?

45 minutes ago, ProudScot said:

Our league is very very poor. 

Pukki is a much better player now & playing in a style better suited to get the best out of him. 

Our league is poor compared to the riches of the English premiership, not so convinced when it comes to most of the English championship. Plenty of average SPL players have managed to make a comfortable living in that league throughout the years

Aberdeen's non Scotsmen today.

1 hour ago, Bobby Russell's Lovechild said:

Our league is poor compared to the riches of the English premiership, not so convinced when it comes to most of the English championship. Plenty of average SPL players have managed to make a comfortable living in that league throughout the years

Aberdeen's non Scotsmen today, have or would any of them make a living playing football any were else? Are the Scots players any better?

Joe Lewis

Ash Taylor

Shaleum Logan

Connor McLennan

Funso Ojo

Niall McGinn

Curtis Main

This is the team that is third in the League.