Scottish players in action 19/20 - Page 107 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish players in action 19/20

SkyBlueScot

21 minutes ago, noctonjock said:

Callum Patterson scoredfor Cardiff tonight.  Playing as a striker for them . Another option for us maybe 

2 goals in 2 games up front I did ask half tongue  in cheek  how many he would need to score between now and the games to get a call up. He did after all play as a striker in the EPL last season.

11 hours ago, ceudmilefailte said:

2 goals in 2 games up front I did ask half tongue  in cheek  how many he would need to score between now and the games to get a call up. He did after all play as a striker in the EPL last season.

The last time he played for Scotland he played up front.

12 hours ago, ceudmilefailte said:

The striker slot is wide open IMO . Folk are wanting Griffiths in there but surely if Paterson keeps going the way he has been then he has a claim 

17 hours ago, Orraloon said:

Although he is a self professed fantastic football player, I'm pretty sure that the man with "the hardest shot in Ottawa" isn't going to get a game. 

🤣. Just saw this. I woukdnae play for that prick anyway.. He has done nothing as a manager. Came to Celtic for a pay off and a publicity stint. Get to fuck Keane.. 

Naismith scores for the Jambos

We havent had a striker for ages all of a sudden we have two starting to score goals

Slightly off topic but I see snodgrass has  scored and set up another goal for west ham. Just a pity playing for scotland is too tiring for him

Edited by vanderark14

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

We havent had a striker for ages all of a sudden we have two starting to score goals

Slightly off topic but I see snodgrass has  scored and set up another goal for west ham. Just a pity playing for scotland is too tiring for him

We've had those two strikes available for years, honestly don't think half a dozen goals in the SPL changes much.

Just now, ceudmilefailte said:

We've had those two strikes available for years, honestly don't think half a dozen goals in the SPL changes much.

Thats why i said started to score goals. If they are both on form come the end of march ill be more confident as will the rest of the suppoert, maybe not you but most will be

3 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Griffiths, Naismith, Martin, Shankland and McBurnie have all scored a few recently.  

39 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Leeds eventually starting to be found out and their Captain who masquerades as a footballer more so. 

Yes, I know I told you so month’s ago. Thank me later.

Haha what?

They’re still in a promotion position and have proved themselves plenty of times in both the league and cup.

This weekend Wigan beat them 1-0 after an own goal and that’s them being found out?! 

Cooper might not be our first choice centre back but Leeds are a top 2 championship team. 

3 minutes ago, Super_Scotlandfan said:

Haha what?

They’re still in a promotion position and have proved themselves plenty of times in both the league and cup.

This weekend Wigan beat them 1-0 after an own goal and that’s them being found out?! 

Cooper might not be our first choice centre back but Leeds are a top 2 championship team. 

Ill save you the time and effort. Macy says everything is shit constantly so he can be right every now and then. 

17 minutes ago, Super_Scotlandfan said:

Haha what?

Sorry I didn’t realise that this was their first defeat and they haven’t been on a long run of utter pish with their Captain being one of the main culprits for said run of poor performances. My apologies.

2 hours ago, macy37 said:

Leeds eventually starting to be found out and their Captain who masquerades as a footballer more so. 

Yes, I know I told you so month’s ago. Thank me later.

It's the other end that's leeds problem .  They create loads of chances but don't take enough . Cooper wil probably be in the championship team of the year again this season 

10 hours ago, WCTA said:

That’s you a weird cunt now too along with virtually all the rest of the board. 😄

He would be half right, just take out weird andnhes spot on 😜

4 hours ago, Toepoke said:

He's still Scottish so it's very much on topic.

I stand corrected, i was thinking scotland players at the time.

My point still stands. We have a premier league footballer player playing well week in week out but he he cant be arsed with scotland, same goes for macarthur. 

I wish the press and sfa wouldnt give these guys such an easy ride when they retire but then that would require a scottish press and sfa that gives a shit

9 hours ago, noctonjock said:

It's the other end that's leeds problem .  They create loads of chances but don't take enough . Cooper wil probably be in the championship team of the year again this season 

Big issues with putting away the multiple chances however there’s no denying Cooper is a weak link along with the Kiko and Ayling. Those who pretend otherwise are clueless.