Scottish players in action 19/20 - Page 104 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish players in action 19/20

SkyBlueScot

18 hours ago, mccaughey85 said:

Good finish for the second goal by Cummings, sadly this will probably be his career highlight.

Just a wild guess, but I think winning the Scottish Cup with Hibs might top it for him.

On 1/25/2020 at 9:09 PM, gonzohiggy said:

We have better players than them. McKenna, Hanley and Gallagher may not be top class but they are still decent enough.

Who cares that Tom mcintyre got a second yellow, seriously! Clutching at straws?

On the flip side we have this blatantly obvious exceptional talent on the horizon and we'd rather talk about guys playing at Reading and Stoke. 

A midfield of gilmour and mctominay with options further forward of mcginn, Christie, Armstrong, Fraser and forrest is pretty exciting 

Gilmour barley plays, he should be a good player but he needs to go play some football, 20 mins here and there isnt enough.

On 1/26/2020 at 10:22 AM, ParisInAKilt said:

Are they though? There’s a reason why we don’t qualify.

there are many reasons haha

On 1/26/2020 at 1:23 PM, ProudScot said:

The only hopeful aspect with goalkeeping is that we have Kelly and McCrorie coming through who will be our future 1st and 2nd choice keepers I feel.

Still think we should beg McGregor back for the play offs 

I don't hes a bellend

Ryan Gauld scored for Farense to put them top of the league. 

I watch their 5min highlights every week and it always seems like he’s heavily involved. He looks more like the player he was when he left Dundee United. Shows him dribbling, getting stuck in and passes through the lines. Got a feeling he’ll be in the running for their player of the season.

It’s obviously a weak level he’s playing at but he’ll more than likely be in the Portuguese premier  league next season. If he’s fit and still playing well I think we’ll see him called up for the national team again this time next year. 

1 hour ago, Super_Scotlandfan said:

Ryan Gauld scored for Farense to put them top of the league. 

I watch their 5min highlights every week and it always seems like he’s heavily involved. He looks more like the player he was when he left Dundee United. Shows him dribbling, getting stuck in and passes through the lines. Got a feeling he’ll be in the running for their player of the season.

It’s obviously a weak level he’s playing at but he’ll more than likely be in the Portuguese premier  league next season. If he’s fit and still playing well I think we’ll see him called up for the national team again this time next year. 

Lol I have been an optimist regarding gauld for years but he's so far away from what was hoped that there's really no point in debating wether he should be called up. 

21 minutes ago, mccaughey85 said:

Lol I have been an optimist regarding gauld for years but he's so far away from what was hoped that there's really no point in debating wether he should be called up. 

Fleck is a good example of not ruling a player out. I had hoped Gayle would be in our team by now but it doesn't mean he will never make it there. 

21 minutes ago, mccaughey85 said:

Haha I’d put a bet on him being called up next year if I could.

John Fleck was almost as hyped up as Gauld and he’s only just starting to be consistently called up at 28.

Gauld only just turned 24.