Scottish players in action 19/20 - Page 100 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish players in action 19/20

SkyBlueScot

22 hours ago, Bobby Russell's Lovechild said:

Not Scottish, but if we manage to beat Israel and get Norway, this it what we could be facing (and not a hair out of place when doing it!)

Ach he's awe left foot. Should be easy enough to mark him out of the game.

On 1/17/2020 at 5:49 PM, ErsatzThistle said:

Ross McCrorie recently went back to Rangers to train with the team for a few days but has now returned to Portsmouth. He'll be there for the rest of the season.

👍 Wrongly assumed it was perm.

Anyone keeping tabs on how Oliver Burke is getting on?  He is getting some decent appearances,  I am curious to know if he is starting and playing decent. 

in other news Jordan Rhodes may be on the way out of Hillsborough, a team playing the right way to his strengths should get him among the goals. 

Edited by romanticscot

1 hour ago, romanticscot said:

Anyone keeping tabs on how Oliver Burke is getting on?  He is getting some decent appearances,  I am curious to know if he is starting and playing decent. 

in other news Jordan Rhodes may be on the way out of Hillsborough, a team playing the right way to his strengths should get him among the goals. 

Either of the old firm then

38 minutes ago, ProudScot said:

Lindsay was pretty solid tonight.

Championship so it’s hard to gauge the level but he’s about 6’4, fast and defends well. Unsure of his balling abilities but he probably is more worthy of a squad place than the likes of Devlin. 

Lindsay's career seems to be moving in the right direction.He had a sticky start at Stoke but seems to be turning the corner. He was solid enough when with Barnsley in the championship and the first division, th last two seasons.

There was plenty on here touting him three years ago when he was a stand out in the SPL for thistle. Maybe if he had stayed here he would have a dozen caps.

11 hours ago, ProudScot said:

Championship so it’s hard to gauge the level but he’s about 6’4, fast and defends well. Unsure of his balling abilities but he probably is more worthy of a squad place than the likes of Devlin. 

Yeah Devlin out and Lindsay in is surely a no brainer for clarke.

13 hours ago, ProudScot said:

:blink:

I am guessing that your use of that phrase is different to mine?

23 hours ago, romanticscot said:

Dont think burkes been starting much, mostly sub appearances. Wasnt in matchday squad at weekend.

4 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Armstrong scores for Southampton

2 goals in 3 weeks for him

Good to see.

Him playing regularly between now and the play-off would be a massive boost IMO.

For me, it's no coincidence that the unbeaten run towards the end of Strachan's time in charge of Scotland was when he broke into the team.

3 minutes ago, Cove_Sheep said:

Good to see.

Him playing regularly between now and the play-off would be a massive boost IMO.

For me, it's no coincidence that the unbeaten run towards the end of Strachan's time in charge of Scotland was when he broke into the 

Fleck and Armstrong being on form will help ease the loss of mcginn and mctominey 

43 minutes ago, Cove_Sheep said:

Good to see.

For me, it's no coincidence that the unbeaten run towards the end of Strachan's time in charge of Scotland was when he broke into the team.

And he played in our only two decent performances since Strachan left.