Scottish players in action 19/20 - Page 97 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish players in action 19/20

SkyBlueScot

25 minutes ago, Tartan Chris said:

Delighted Stuart Armstrong is getting starts and playing well, will be a good option in March.

Aye, Armstrong usually has played well for us and has always came across in interviews and on the park like he was really keen on playing for his country. With other midfielders dropping out, this could be a great chance to re-establish in the starting XI.

2 hours ago, mccaughey85 said:

That's it get him to fuck. We should have no queen loving, monarchy loving cunts in our squad.

He grew up supporting ally mccoist and rangers so its hardly surprising he tweets garbage like that. 

There have been plenty "monarchy loving cunts" playing for scotland. Goram and mccoist for a start and I'm sure there are many more.

We wont ever have a team of scottish Republicans. 

5 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

He grew up supporting ally mccoist and rangers so its hardly surprising he tweets garbage like that. 

There have been plenty "monarchy loving cunts" playing for scotland. Goram and mccoist for a start and I'm sure there are many more.

We wont ever have a team of scottish Republicans. 

Sadly this is true.

Just now, McTeeko said:

By the way, I honestly couldn’t care less about the drink-driving, Royalist loving, shite dancing staunch Hun providing he was banging the goals for Scotland. 

But he’s no. So he’s a prick. 

😂😂😂

Fair point but give the lad a chance. Only mcginn has been banging them in for us. 

I hope he keeps scoring for sheff utd and is in top form when the israel match comes along

9 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

😂😂😂

Fair point but give the lad a chance. Only mcginn has been banging them in for us. 

I hope he keeps scoring for sheff utd and is in top form when the israel match comes along

Hope so too 🤞🏼

13 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

😂😂😂

And then is put on the bench..........even that would be too good for him.

Edited by Barney Rubble

5 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Ok

I'd rather an in form striker played from the start

So would I, if he fits the system we play.

McBurnie doesn't do so as eloquently explained by others on the McBurnie thread.

I do not believe Steve Clarke will alter the current system to accommodate a second striker to play to McBurnie's strengths.

Do you think he should?

14 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

McBurnie doesn't do so as eloquently explained by others on the McBurnie thread.

I do not believe Steve Clarke will alter the current system to accommodate a second striker to play to McBurnie's strengths.

Do you think he should?

Look, he scored a goal in a game that was live on TV so he MUST start for Scotland in ten weeks time, FACT, END OF.

1 minute ago, Barney Rubble said:

Do you think he should?

I think every manager should keep their options open. Weve lost arguably.our two best players to injury, fraser will likely.break a toe nail and need time off so considering a different system to suit what's left should be considered. Fleck and mcburnie play well together, christie up top or just behind mcburnie could work too.