Scottish players in action 19/20 - Page 89 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish players in action 19/20

SkyBlueScot

Guest ElChris04

Tierney our for 3 months, could very well miss the playoffs... you really couldn’t make it up, if injuries continue I can see him Being finished with football before he’s 25. 

On 12/11/2019 at 2:08 PM, ElChris04 said:

Tierney our for 3 months, could very well miss the playoffs... you really couldn’t make it up, if injuries continue I can see him Being finished with football before he’s 25. 

He's started pretty well at Arsenal as well.  At least its not an old injury, just one of these freakish ones that can happen to anybody.

1 hour ago, Toepoke said:

Still under 30. If he can get a run of form definitely worth considering!

100%.The guy is a natural goalscorer, we just need to hope he can get a run of games and stay fit. 

16 minutes ago, ceudmilefailte said:

MoM for Liam Lyndsay in Stokes 0-0 draw today. Maybe if I keep saying it he will come good.

Personally hoping that Steven Fletcher is available for the Euro's, he is the only player we have who is even close to international class.

It seems fairly obvious Fletcher isn't interested. I know beggars can't be choosers, but if he or anyone else who have "retired" from the international team decides to make a comeback cause we're close to a finals, they should be told to piss off.