Scottish players in action 19/20 - Page 83 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish players in action 19/20

SkyBlueScot

17 minutes ago, ElChris04 said:

“Vanderark14 has quoted one of your posts” ... Oh how did I guess You’d have something shite to say 😂.. 

seems to be the regular occurrence with you when I praise a a player or say anything remotely positive who’s in form or puts in a good performance but alrighty then

Reminder you also said I had “tinted green specs on” for saying forrest shouldn’t be dropped for Fraser aswell as his injury not being as bad despite playing for his club the next day despite other clubs supporters on social media sharing the same opinion as myself.

Should take your own advice mate 

Now your making stuff up. No need to lie about the past to make your point.

Guest ElChris04
8 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Now your making stuff up. No need to lie about the past to make your point.

Oh my bad sorry, it was “tinted green brigade specs” you accused me of having for a ex celtic player for trying to explain the difference between Tierney’s injury and Fraser’s. And the difference between them. Again an opinion which was mutually shared on social media buy other club supporters and not just this apparent Celtic Bias I have... like I said the first time after you quoted be today for praising a player who’s been good on his return from injury. New post. Same old with yourself.

10 minutes ago, ElChris04 said:

Oh my bad sorry, it was “tinted green brigade specs” you accused me of having for a ex celtic player for trying to explain the difference between Tierney’s injury and Fraser’s. And the difference between them. Again an opinion which was mutually shared on social media buy other club supporters and not just this apparent Celtic Bias I have... like I said the first time after you quoted be today for praising a player who’s been good on his return from injury. New post. Same old with yourself.

That's not why I accused of having tinted green specs. I accused you of having tinted green specs because the majority of your posts are laughably pro celtic. Whether people on reddit agreed with you or not is irrelevant. Maybe you dont have green tinted specs, maybe you're just thick. I'm not sure!

Guest ElChris04
13 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

That's not why I accused of having tinted green specs. I accused you of having tinted green specs because the majority of your posts are laughably pro celtic. Whether people on reddit agreed with you or not is irrelevant. Maybe you dont have green tinted specs, maybe you're just thick. I'm not sure!

Breaking a Celtic supporter who posts about Celtic players form a team who are top of the league.... the scottish players in action thread is where you post updates what’s happing with current Scottish players, correct? And you call me thick? Would take your own advice since it’s clear logical discussion is beyond yourself.

So giving a majority of celtic players are in the current Scotland set up and are performing in Europe and domestically  I’ll give posts on who’s performing. I also post regularly on other topics and have created threads discussing many other topics such as team discussion and player call ups. But ok boomer!

Edited by ElChris04

17 minutes ago, ElChris04 said:

Breaking a Celtic supporter who posts about Celtic players form a team who are top of the league.... the scottish players in action thread is where you post updates what’s happing with current Scottish players, correct? And you call me thick? Would take your own advice since it’s clear logical discussion is beyond yourself.

So giving a majority of celtic players are in the current Scotland set up and are performing in Europe and domestically  I’ll give posts on who’s performing. I also post regularly on other topics and have created threads discussing many other topics such as team discussion and player call ups. But ok boomer!

You wouldn't know logical discussion if it punched you in the face. 

Let's go back to the start, you gave tierney the benefit of the doubt but slagged fraser all because tierney ran to the press with his story and fraser didn't, I said they're as bad as each other. That's why I laughed at you and told you take off the green brigade tinted specs, your posts are insanely bias towards anything celtic, that's fine in some contexts but not when discussing a scotland line up or injuries to scotland players. Its obvious to a blind man you cant leave club allegiances at the door. 

Seems fairly logical to me. 

Edited by vanderark14

Guest ElChris04
1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

You wouldn't know logical discussion if it punched you in the face. 

Let's go back to the start, you gave tierney the benefit of the doubt but slagged fraser all because tierney ran to the press with his story and fraser didn't, I said they're as bad as each other. That's why I laughed at you and told you take off the green brigade tinted specs. 

Seems fairly logical to me. 

Looking in the mirror again?

Go over the thread if you need to re read everything as I’m not going to waste another hour arguing with a very bitter user such as yourself who’s counter argument is insulting my intelligence and having a go at me for praising a player of the club I support who’s recently back from injury. Keep in mind on the Scottish players in action where the whole point of the thread is.

But as I said logical discussion is well and truly beyond you. As a supporter of the NT I come on this form to have positive or at least logical discussions about Scotland which I’ve had with many good users since I joined. You just seem to be the one who loves the negativity of arguing out of nothing. 

1 minute ago, ElChris04 said:

Looking in the mirror again?

Go over the thread if you need to re read everything as I’m not going to waste another hour arguing with a very bitter user such as yourself who’s counter argument is insulting my intelligence and having a go at me for praising a player of the club I support who’s recently back from injury. Keep in mind on the Scottish players in action where the whole point of the thread is.

But as I said logical discussion is well and truly beyond you. As a supporter of the NT I come on this form to have positive or at least logical discussions about Scotland which I’ve had with many good users since I joined. You just seem to be the one who loves the negativity of arguing out of nothing. 

Awe now your playing the victim, you definitely support the right team.

Im anything except bitter, if youd called me an arsehole, that would have been better. I just find your posts laughable. Look.at today's thread, you described celtic players as phenomenal when they were playing against shite.

I'm happy to leave it here if you want.

8 minutes ago, mrniaboc said:

ElChris04 you've got big green specs. Vanderark14 you've got big red specs. We're all here because of a shared love for the Scotland national team. Can't we all just get along? 

Aye ok chripper 😜😜😜

I hardly mention the dons. We've only got players in the scotland squad because scotland have no.centre halves. McKenna needs to move quickly to develop. He wont learn anymore in the SPFL or under mcinnes 

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

Aye ok chripper 😜😜😜

I hardly mention the dons. We've only got players in the scotland squad because scotland have no.centre halves. McKenna needs to move quickly to develop. He wont learn anymore in the SPFL or under mcinnes 

Haha its going to take me a while to shake that accusation. Red specs don't always mean you mention the Dons loads, but are maybe quick to pounce on the Old Firm? 

I hope. McKenna does sort something out soon. He seems to be going backwards a bit just now, but he's still young. What about Lewis Ferguson though? He seems like a player. 

10 minutes ago, mrniaboc said:

Haha its going to take me a while to shake that accusation. Red specs don't always mean you mention the Dons loads, but are maybe quick to pounce on the Old Firm? 

I hope. McKenna does sort something out soon. He seems to be going backwards a bit just now, but he's still young. What about Lewis Ferguson though? He seems like a player. 

One thing I cant be accused of in this section is having bias against the OF, I've even advocated ryan the snake jack for a call up lately booooooooo. 

I'd have christie as a first name on the team sheet with mcginn. If griffiths is playing and on form come March, he has to play. 

50 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

One thing I cant be accused of in this section is having bias against the OF, I've even advocated ryan the snake jack for a call up lately booooooooo. 

I'd have christie as a first name on the team sheet with mcginn. If griffiths is playing and on form come March, he has to play. 

The snake 😂😂😂

2 hours ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Hornby on the bench again this week.

Is he any use?

The four or five games I've seen him for the U21s he's not looked great. Lots of running and commitment, but I can't recall him even getting a shot on target in the Lithuania or Czech away game.

2 minutes ago, weekevie04 said:

Is he any use?

The four or five games I've seen him for the U21s he's not looked great. Lots of running and commitment, but I can't recall him even getting a shot on target in the Lithuania or Czech away game.

To be honest I've never been that excited, but a lot of people on here seem to have a lot of faith in him.

Being on the bench for a low level Belgium team isn't much better than being on the bench for Aberdeen though.

1 minute ago, ceudmilefailte said:

To be honest I've never been that excited, but a lot of people on here seem to have a lot of faith in him.

Being on the bench for a low level Belgium team isn't much better than being on the bench for Aberdeen though.

He’d scored 3 or 4 and was a regular before the last international break and looked decent in the couple of games I watched. Took a knock with the U21’s and has been on the bench for his club for the two games since.

11 minutes ago, Rab The Crab said:

He’d scored 3 or 4 and was a regular before the last international break and looked decent in the couple of games I watched. Took a knock with the U21’s and has been on the bench for his club for the two games since.

He was on the bench for the two games before the beak too.

His three goals have been against bottom half teams.

Hope he comes good but miles away so far, I think we were expecting more from his move to Belgium

41 minutes ago, ceudmilefailte said:

He was on the bench for the two games before the beak too.

His three goals have been against bottom half teams.

Hope he comes good but miles away so far, I think we were expecting more from his move to Belgium

I got my order wrong but was meaning the recent cyprus / Kazakhstan double header which I was assuming what the beef was over. 

If we are going back to the guy having a pretty genuine dental issue in the first Kazakh game then I'm equally as miffed. 

Andy Robertson is everything we want our players to be, yet even he isn't good enough for some people. 

1 minute ago, gonzohiggy said:

I got my order wrong but was meaning the recent cyprus / Kazakhstan double header which I was assuming what the beef was over. 

If we are going back to the guy having a pretty genuine dental issue in the first Kazakh game then I'm equally as miffed. 

Andy Robertson is everything we want our players to be, yet even he isn't good enough for some people. 

Wrong post or wrong player.

On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 5:32 PM, ElChris04 said:

Aye mate because having the ability to dribble past 2 players and open up the defence to shoot at a very tight angle to catch the keeper out isn’t a top class goal. The build up and finish of where it was shot was undeniably a top class finish. 

Dribble by two players :lol: I like Christie as much as the next guy and he's been a joy to watch this year, but you're easily pleased if you think that was top class.