Scottish players in action 19/20 - Page 82 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish players in action 19/20

SkyBlueScot

3 minutes ago, bigfingers said:

If McGinn is worth 50 then celtic could probably get whatever they want for him. 

This is something I'm worrying about. I think Celtic are now in a position to wait for really big money for guys like Christie, especially after KT. But I'm not sure the big leagues want to pay that kind of money for someone playing in Scotland. They used to see our league as a bargain bin, but it's not any more. 

11 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

You call emerging 19 or 20 year old player "promising".

Not experienced players in their late 20s FFS :-))

Also how do we know that Fleck or Jack won't get injuries or suspensions ?

You seriously want a totally worn out, finished player like Mulgrew and a chronic fuck up like Hanley in the team ?

I want Porteous in well ahead of those two.

Big lump of sarcasm in my post. Fleck and Jack are both the wrong side of 25 and are just now getting introduced to international football, and we wonder why we have no players with a decent amount of caps.

I for one have not been very kind to Armstrong but he is the sort of player who should be making up the squad. A fair amount experience and has shown the ability in the past to be an international player. Even when out of the Southampton team he did well enough in the nations league.

Even Kenny McLean has been involved internationally for some time now and despite the fact he seems to have been transformed into an attacking midfielder in the last couple of weeks he has plenty of experience of playing as a defensive midfielder which seems to be the big argument for Jacks inclusion

Guest ElChris04

Brilliant motm performance from Christie.

morgan put a good shift in again and looks to finally be impressing 

Johnston, wow just phenomenal to watch 2 game back and he scores again tearing the defence apart with his dribbling ability. If he continues his form forget about him getting a call up, there will be calls to get him in the starting line up. There isn’t a player with his dribbling ability. Scotland’s top prospect along with Gilmour. 

Just now, ElChris04 said:

Johnston, wow just phenomenal to watch 2 game back and he scores again tearing the defence apart with his dribbling ability. If he continues his form forget about him getting a call up, there will be calls to get him in the starting line up. There isn’t a player with his dribbling ability. Scotland’s top prospect along with Gilmour. 

Coming on the 72 minute mark and scoring against a team that has been ran ragged up until that point doesn't add up to much in the bigger picture.

We won't bother mentioning that County have the worst defence in the SPL

4 minutes ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Coming on the 72 minute mark and scoring against a team that has been ran ragged up until that point doesn't add up to much in the bigger picture.

Tbf he came on and did well against Rennes. While it was a weak Rennes side (8 changes), those players were still of a decent quality.

17 minutes ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Lol no one is claiming he's the next Messi, he does look quite talented though. Outwith Fraser or Forrest we don't have alot of top wingers so he will probably be a good asset if he carries on developing.

9 minutes ago, Blantyre_Braveheart said:

Tbf he came on and did well against Rennes. While it was a weak Rennes side (8 changes), those players were still of a decent quality.

Rennes are three points above the relegation places in Ligue 1 and I am starting to have big doubts as to the strength of the league. No actual evidence for that other than a pile of betting slips in the bin.

1 hour ago, ElChris04 said:

😂😂😂😂😂

Phenomenal against the worst defence in the league. How many times did you shoot your bolt writing that?

Are you pasta micks lovechild?

Edited by vanderark14

16 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

😂😂😂😂😂

Phenomenal against the worst defence in the league. How many times did you shoot your bolt writing that?

Wee Chrissy really does get his drawers into a lather like Pasta Mick does right enough. 😂

4 minutes ago, WCTA said:

Wee Chrissy really does get his drawers into a lather like Pasta Mick does right enough. 😂

Pasta is a decent poster really, I just like poking fun at his love for all things celtic. 

Chris probably has the same celtic wallpaper as Rammy

Guest ElChris04
34 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

😂😂😂😂😂

“Vanderark14 has quoted one of your posts” ... Oh how did I guess You’d have something shite to say 😂.. 

seems to be the regular occurrence with you when I praise a a player or say anything remotely positive who’s in form or puts in a good performance but alrighty then

Reminder you also said I had “tinted green specs on” for saying forrest shouldn’t be dropped for Fraser aswell as his injury not being as bad despite playing for his club the next day despite other clubs supporters on social media sharing the same opinion as myself.

Should take your own advice mate 

Edited by ElChris04