Scottish players in action 19/20 - Page 68 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish players in action 19/20

SkyBlueScot

Guest ElChris04

Ryan Fraser starting today. That leg injury must have healed really quickly! 

Wonder if the same users who gave me flack for questioning his commitment are saying now... 

5 minutes ago, ElChris04 said:

Wonder if the same users who gave me flack for questioning his commitment are saying now... 

Nobody gave you flack

File fraser under the same category as tierney. Not fit to play for scotland but fit enough to play for their clubs. 

14 minutes ago, WCTA said:

Something needs done about this from the SFA or Clarke. No more shit

I’m pretty sure Robertson said before the Cyprus game he was hoping to start this weekend and we know Tierney wasn’t injured so it’s hardly a surprise. 

21 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Tierney, Fraser & Robertson can all go fuck themselves. Next time it happens, they should all be prevented from playing for their clubs. 

That would require a set of testicles at the sfa. 

29 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Tierney, Fraser & Robertson can all go fuck themselves. Next time it happens, they should all be prevented from playing for their clubs. 

Never going to happen. 

The 5 day rule should be automatically applied in my opinion. See how many call offs we get then. 

Amazing number of players playing this weekend that were unavailable to us for various reasons last week. Much like the first team, it's only a couple of centre halves away from being a decent side. 

Mcgregor

Tierney 

Robertson 

Brown

Mcarthur 

Phillips 

Snodgrass

Fraser

Fletcher 

5 minutes ago, Dodger said:

Amazing number of players playing this weekend that were unavailable to us for various reasons last week. Much like the first team, it's only a couple of centre halves away from being a decent side. 

Mcgregor

Tierney 

Robertson 

Brown

Mcarthur 

Phillips 

Snodgrass

Fraser

Fletcher 

Cairney too. Not sure what the deal is with him? 

Guest ElChris04

Scotland players who go pulled out today getting the wrath on Twitter. But who is committed and who isn’t? I feel there’s ones debatable some more than others. 

Edited by ElChris04

24 minutes ago, ElChris04 said:

Scotland players who go pulled out today getting the wrath on Twitter. But who is committed and who isn’t? I feel there’s ones debatable some more than others. 

I can confirm that Steven Fletcher, isn't commited

4 hours ago, ElChris04 said:

That the same ones that gave me flack. Asked me to prove his withdrawal rate which is hardly doable. He always had a bad reputation on here even before the Cyprus kazakhstan and Cyprus games.