Scottish players in action 19/20 - Page 54 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish players in action 19/20

SkyBlueScot

8 hours ago, SWMM82 said:

Liam Kelly is not good enough for international football. If he ends up our first choice, our goalkeeping situation is sorrier than I first thought!

That's a tad harsh. He got good reviews at Livingston. He's only 23 and is establishing himself as first choice at an English championship club who could push for promotion this year. That's pretty decent progress imo. If he does well in the English championship at the age of 23 then there's a good chance he will be an epl keeper in a couple of years time. 

11 minutes ago, mccaughey85 said:

That's a tad harsh. He got good reviews at Livingston. He's only 23 and is establishing himself as first choice at an English championship club who could push for promotion this year. That's pretty decent progress imo. If he does well in the English championship at the age of 23 then there's a good chance he will be an epl keeper in a couple of years time. 

Doesn't seem to matter who QPR put in goals they seem to let in loads. Only bottom of table Barnsley have conceded more.

Would be very surprised if they make the playoffs.#

If they do it would be a boost to know central defenders and keepers aren't that important

Edited by ceudmilefailte

Guest ElChris04

Aaron Gunn is utter dross. If this is the guy we where all gutted about not choosing us then we really need to wake up. His attempts to save some of the goals where embarrassing. 

felt sorry for Armstrong, subbed on at the 70th minute, needs to get out the sinking ship like Forster and Elyounoussi did. 

Edited by ElChris04

8 minutes ago, adamntg said:

A little harsh.  English but eligible for Scotland.  Don’t see how that makes him a “scab” or a “cunt”.

Cunt realised that England never wanted him anymore after he had played for them. Fuck having scab cunts come crawling to us and using us as a latter choice backup. Fucking embarrassing. Get him to fuck.

21 minutes ago, WCTA said:

Cunt realised that England never wanted him anymore after he had played for them. Fuck having scab cunts come crawling to us and using us as a latter choice backup. Fucking embarrassing. Get him to fuck.

We are embarassing and shit and one of the worst teams in Europe though 

1 minute ago, ProudScot said:

We are embarassing and shit and one of the worst teams in Europe though 

I fail to see your point. If flooding your country’s team full of guys who clearly see Scotland as a second choice backwater then maybe you should stick to club football instead of the International stuff. 

Just now, ProudScot said:

I’m not advocating the inclusion of Caulker but if he is picked then I don’t see one player as flooding the team.

Also we are so bereft of a good centre back I’d almost buy one if it was possible. I’d also almost buy a striker such is our desperation. 

Firstly, there’s zero evidence of him being any better than what we have.

Secondly, I couldn’t give two hoots if he was Franco Baresi. I don’t want us crawling to a scab like that. As poor as we have been recently I want International fitba’ to always stand for something. If it doesn’t then what the fuck is the difference between club and country? None whatsoever.