Optimistic - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

2 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Thought u liked all that pish. Tennis, netball etc. Did u have the popcorn out? In between calling Neil Lennon an ape. Very intellectual kid. Sorry the English Rosie's didn't bring it home 😀

ok

36 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

ok

What?  No name calling?  Christ I am blessed this morning.  Calling people names like gump and apes will get you respect in P1.  But when you grow up and have at least half an education there is a thing called ………….. reasoned debate.  That means you don't call people names any more.  Try it ya prick 😆

24 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

What?  No name calling?  Christ I am blessed this morning.  Calling people names like gump and apes will get you respect in P1.  But when you grow up and have at least half an education there is a thing called ………….. reasoned debate.  That means you don't call people names any more.  Try it ya prick 😆

when you get passed P1, please let the rest of us know and we will engage in reasoned debate with you.

You still a racist, Ron?

You still on a fishing expedition to drive folk who don't like Rangers off the TAMB (like you previously boasted about on Facebook)?

13 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You still a racist, Ron?

You still on a fishing expedition to drive folk who don't like Rangers off the TAMB (like you previously boasted about on Facebook)?

Hahahahahaha that's brilliant. 

I knew he was an idiot and a daft hun with an agenda but to boast about it on facebook is brilliant.

Chripper was banned for less trolling........

Edited by vanderark14

9 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You still a racist, Ron?

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

Hahahahahaha that's brilliant. 

I knew he was an idiot and a daft gun with an agenda but to boast about it on facebook is brilliant.

Chripper was banned for less than RH. 

I was a lurker here for several years before actually joining and posting and I have some memory of "Ron"

The fiercely proud unionist, massive Rangers fan and loyal Tory voter from Fife ?

He also had a passionate hatred of ramblers as I recall and had a long running feud with the equally mental "TartanBhoy" with both threatening to batter one another on a few occasions.

Is RH the same "Ron" or another guy altogether ?

29 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

I was a lurker here for several years before actually joining and posting and I have some memory of "Ron"

The fiercely proud unionist, massive Rangers fan and loyal Tory voter from Fife ?

He also had a passionate hatred of ramblers as I recall and had a long running feud with the equally mental "TartanBhoy" with both threatening to batter one another on a few occasions.

Is RH the same "Ron" or another guy altogether ?

The very same.

43 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You still a racist, Ron?

Fantastic stuff Parkie.  I am going to arrange a night out with this Ron fella.  Taking the pish out of you is the easiest bite.  I am not on the facetube thing yet but might have a look.  whom do I look up?

Enjoying today.  Brand new bottle of Glenlivet.  The Ron thing is fascinating.  If you are reading Ron I do apologise for being you!!  Hope you're no wanted for murder or anything mind!  These loonies actually believe me is you and u is me!  How cool is that?  Great stuff.  The TAMB would be boring otherwise without u and me. and me and u.  And u and u.  And me and me.  Feckin loonies.  Anyway, where is Scotty when I need salvation?

Same old drivel, from the same old clown.

You continue hiding and using a sad wee fake persona if you want, I don't give a flying fuck. Kinda striking that you'd rather be considered a deranged moron, than who you actually are though, ron.

27 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Same old drivel, from the same old clown.

You continue hiding and using a sad wee fake persona if you want, I don't give a flying fuck. Kinda striking that you'd rather be considered a deranged moron, than who you actually are though, ron.

Clown enough to get past your guard. Welcome back.

6 hours ago, Parklife said:

You still a racist, Ron?

As a Rangers fan, and a football fan in general, I'd quite like Ron to fuck off (if even just for the close season).

12 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

As a Rangers fan, and a football fan in general, I'd quite like Ron to fuck off (if even just for the close season).

Fantastical.  BTW I am also General Gaddafi and Lord Lucan.  One more half left in ma Glenlivet then going to the Gluepot.  Kareoke on tonight.  I will sing Scotland Forever by Sidney Devine. Or Big Ron.  Maybe that was his name too.  Looney tunes  x

Any optimism of a positive season just drains away when you read shit like this. 

The way the people in control of public services in this country is a fucking disgrace. 

Aberdeen and every other club need to take these cunts to task about this, it’s an absolute joke of a situation. 

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/news/local/extra-aberdeen-trains-for-liverpool-v-napoli-clash-in-edinburgh/