Optimistic - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

Nope, wrong again.

DTA isn't consitantly abusive nor does he feel the need to spam the board. Hes a reasonable poster.

I'm happy to be civil to most if they are happy to be civil to me. You clearly arent.

If signing up under different usernames after being banned isn't an indication someone takes this place serious...............

You're like a broken record.

Wanting to use the board doesn't equate to taking it seriously

Constantly whining about people's posts and whether they should be banned or not definitely does. It's very bizzare behaviour.

1 minute ago, Terry Munro said:

Constantly whining about people's posts and whether they should be banned or not definitely does. It's very bizzare behaviour.

This isn't a case of you just wanting to use the board though is it?

You want to be able to say what you want whenever you want without being questioned, when your opinions are questioned or you get banned its always everyone else at fault or they're wrong.

as for the broken record comment, that rich coming from you. Apart from RH you are the most repetitive poster on here. It won't be long till you lose it again and have yet another username........................now thats repetitive

8 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

At last.  If you can't come on to a Tartan Army Board without having a laugh then there is something wrong.  I can picture VA just now with the John McEnroe sweatbands on and checking the TAMB to see if anyone is making him angry.   Maybe Boris will make him happier.

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

You want to be able to say what you want whenever you want without being questioned, when your opinions are questioned or you get banned its always everyone else at fault or they're wrong.

as for the broken record comment, that rich coming from you. Apart from RH you are the most repetitive poster on here. It won't be long till you lose it again and have yet another username........................now thats repetitive

Come again?

3 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I want to say what i want without being questioned? You really do live in a fantasy world. 

As for "it's always someone else's fault", again, you are completely making stuff up. 

This all coming from the same guy who implied me and another poster were gay because we happened to both agree with something you disagreed with🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

I want to say what i want without being questioned? You really do live in a fantasy world. 

As for "it's always someone else's fault", again, you are completely making stuff up. 

This all coming from the same guy who implied me and another poster were gay because we happened to both agree with something you disagreed with🤣🤣

you said you were always getting banned because gimps kept grassing you up, that indicates you blame other people for you being banned. 

10 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

you said you were always getting banned because gimps kept grassing you up, that indicates you blame other people for you being banned. 

I've had reasonable bans, and some unfair ones too, so for you to say I claim it is always someone else fault is just lies. 

Just now, Terry Munro said:

I've had reasonable bans, and some unfair ones too, so for you to say I claim it is always someone else fault is just lies. 

no its not lies, you said you got banned because gimps kept grassing you up. That indicates to me you blame others

However if you had said the above I wouldn't have thought you blamed others, I would have thought you were an adult big enough to accept he did something wrong.

I'm sure you are a decent chap in person and you've clearly had problems but its clear we will never get along.

I will leave it there, have the last word if you want. 

8 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

no its not lies, you said you got banned because gimps kept grassing you up. That indicates to me you blame others

However if you had said the above I wouldn't have thought you blamed others, I would have thought you were an adult big enough to accept he did something wrong.

I'm sure you are a decent chap in person and you've clearly had problems but its clear we will never get along.

I've had some problems that I've been open about, taking an internet forum seriously or calling for folk to be banned weren't among them though at least.

Thanks for giving me the last word. Bye driver.

30 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Nah, he’s a dick in person too 🤣🤣

Disclaimer: That was a joke, he’s decent, nothing more, nothing less. 

7 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

At last.  If you can't come on to a Tartan Army Board without having a laugh then there is something wrong.  I can picture VA just now with the John McEnroe sweatbands on and checking the TAMB to see if anyone is making him angry.   Maybe Boris will make him happier.

@vanderark14 is right. You are a fucking waste of Internet space. I've held back on engaging with you before now but it's gone on too long.

This is a football forum, for discussing football mostly. Not for hearing your rambling pish, or drunken Glenlivet shite. It's tedious and inane at best. 

I don't agree with Vanderark on much but I wholeheartedly agree with him on this. 

Even the odd sensible post you put up is just fishing to get folk to start a conversation before starting in on the same old guff. 

FFS get a life which doesn't involve baiting strangers on the Internet. It's fucking sad. 

And before anyone says anything, I'm on holiday right now and I'm in a very good mood. This was me being nice. 

23 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

@vanderark14 is right. You are a fucking waste of Internet space. I've held back on engaging with you before now but it's gone on too long.

This is a football forum, for discussing football mostly. Not for hearing your rambling pish, or drunken Glenlivet shite. It's tedious and inane at best. 

I don't agree with Vanderark on much but I wholeheartedly agree with him on this. 

Even the odd sensible post you put up is just fishing to get folk to start a conversation before starting in on the same old guff. 

FFS get a life which doesn't involve baiting strangers on the Internet. It's fucking sad. 

And before anyone says anything, I'm on holiday right now and I'm in a very good mood. This was me being nice. 

Glad u enjoy slick.  Enjoy holidays and cheer up x

53 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

But how do you really feel RB? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

57 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Yet he’s constantly allowed to get away with it, forcing many good posters away. 

There’s a reason this board isn’t as good as it used to be, with him being a prime example. 

6 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Yet he’s constantly allowed to get away with it, forcing many good posters away. 

There’s a reason this board isn’t as good as it used to be, with him being a prime example. 

Get away with what?  If you can tell me who I have been disrespectful to then I will apologise and go away.  I only come on here for a laugh and a joke and sometimes a bit of serious discussion.  Not everyone is everyone's cup of tea.  If some on the board would lighten up it might attract more folk instead of chasing them away.  It is possible to post without calling people names.

14 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Surely everyone just puts him on ignore and the board reverts to the norm. 

The board being shite isn't RHs fault - people move on, and other factors, blaming him is a cop out. 

23 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

But how do you really feel RB? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sorry. It just kind of slipped out. My patience is fairly elastic but some folk just need told, occasionally. 

6 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Sorry. It just kind of slipped out. My patience is fairly elastic but some folk just need told, occasionally. 

I respect your views RB.  Surely I am not on ignore by everyone on here?  I deserve my view.  I have bought 9 Harry's shavers.

17 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Get away with what?  If you can tell me who I have been disrespectful to then I will apologise and go away.  I only come on here for a laugh and a joke and sometimes a bit of serious discussion.  Not everyone is everyone's cup of tea.  If some on the board would lighten up it might attract more folk instead of chasing them away.  It is possible to post without calling people names.

Hypocrisy. 

19 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

You constantly seek out Scotty with little nit picks towards Jesus and god. 

14 minutes ago, Debian said:

Surely everyone just puts him on ignore and the board reverts to the norm. 

The board being shite isn't RHs fault - people move on, and other factors, blaming him is a cop out. 

Not everyone will have him on ignore, so when someone quotes him, it still appears. 

It isn’t completely his fault, but he’s a big contributor to the downfall with constant nonsense being posted. 

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

You constantly seek out Scotty with little nit picks towards Jesus and god. 

Not everyone will have him on ignore, so when someone quotes him, it still appears. 

It isn’t completely his fault, but he’s a big contributor to the downfall with constant nonsense being posted. 

Ehm, I don't think so.  Any slagging of Scotty and him of me is a good thing.  He knows who I am and also my friends.  So you say it's constantly is rubbish.  It's actually called banter.  Remember that on here?  Scotty is a good man and my friends know him.  You are deflecting DD.  

7 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Ehm, I don't think so.  Any slagging of Scotty and him of me is a good thing.  He knows who I am and also my friends.  So you say it's constantly is rubbish.  It's actually called banter.  Remember that on here?  Scotty is a good man and my friends know him.  You are deflecting DD.  

Deflecting?

From what exactly?