Optimistic - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

Any optimism of a positive season just drains away when you read shit like this. 

The way the people in control of public services in this country is a fucking disgrace. 

Aberdeen and every other club need to take these cunts to task about this, it’s an absolute joke of a situation. 

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/news/local/extra-aberdeen-trains-for-liverpool-v-napoli-clash-in-edinburgh/

The same Scotrail who insist on keeping the shitty two carriage train from Glasgow to Kilmarnock when there's a game at Rugby Park

On 7/22/2019 at 9:00 PM, Stu101 said:

As a Rangers fan, and a football fan in general, I'd quite like Ron to fuck off (if even just for the close season).

You actually believe this phish? Disappointed pal.  I can understand the likes of parkie et al who are full off hate for Rangers trying to call me someone else.  Didn’t think you were like that.  The wee Ormandy bhoy called me big Ron and knew ‘for a fact’ that I was he.  Silly wee bhoy.  And proved wrong. Pity we can’t all get along without the bigotry of people that hate Rangers. Achy well.  Hate is hate under another name.  And bile is bile.  Stand on and Scotland Forever. Fell the love my friend.  The Gers are back and some folk just canny take it.  Understandable I know. But for the next few years we will watch the league from the top.

28 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

You actually believe this phish? Disappointed pal.  I can understand the likes of parkie et al who are full off hate for Rangers trying to call me someone else.  Didn’t think you were like that.  The wee Ormandy bhoy called me big Ron and knew ‘for a fact’ that I was he.  Silly wee bhoy.  And proved wrong. Pity we can’t all get along without the bigotry of people that hate Rangers. Achy well.  Hate is hate under another name.  And bile is bile.  Stand on and Scotland Forever. Fell the love my friend.  The Gers are back and some folk just canny take it.  Understandable I know. But for the next few years we will watch the league from the top.

So Ron, how many ramblers were on your land the past week ?

Btw did you and TartanBhoy ever meet up for a good hard shag ?

7 hours ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

RH is NOT ron. Very different posting styles.

It's quite hilarious though isn't it? Going to the Bay on Saturday.  I see a new pub opening up soon at St Davids.  That should be good.  Probably on the same price scale as Louie Browns right enough!  In the Borders now mate.  The Rolling Hills.

8 hours ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

RH is NOT ron. Very different posting styles.

Who ever he is, he is ruining the non TA football board. He puts people off posting and winds others up constantly, it seems the new mods and admin are happy with it too. This section is barely worth looking at nowadays because of arseholes like rolling hills. The mere mention of rangers and hes spamming the fuck out of the board.

I've got the imbecile on block now but it doesn't do much good when others quotes him. He tries to pass it off as banter which it isn't so I can only conclude that he is on the wind up or he is a complete and utter moron.

Congrats to the new mods and admin, you managed to make the board worse since you took over. It's no longer a place where scotland fans can actually enjoy discussing football.

Edited by vanderark14

3 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Who ever he is, he is ruining the non TA football board. He puts people off posting and winds others up constantly, it seems the new mods and admin are happy with it too. This section is barely worth looking at nowadays because of arseholes like rolling hills. The mere mention of rangers and hes spamming the fuck out of the board.

I've got the imbecile on block now but it doesn't do much good when others quotes him.

Congrats to the new mods and admin, you managed to make the board worse since you took over. It's no longer a place where scotland fans can actually enjoy discussing football.

And yet, he's still a better poster than you are.

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

Awe, look it's the other imbecile.

How many usernames have you had now? 

Stuff like this proves my point. 

You add fuck all apart from complaining about other people's posts and concerning yourself with how many usernames people have had. 

A humourless gimp who takes the board far too seriously. 

Scotland forever.

Just now, Terry Munro said:

Stuff like this proves my point. 

You add fuck all apart from complaining about other people's posts and concerning yourself with how many usernames people have had. 

A humourless gimp who takes the board far too seriously. 

Scotland forever.

Nope, stuff like this proves my point. People like you ruin the board,  you get banned and come back again with the same inane drivel rendering the board unreadable at times.

You seem to have two personalities, one where you can discuss things in a civil manner then all of a sudden you lose your shit completely and start abusing others but it's always someone else's fault when you get banned for being abusive. It always because others take the board too seriously, nothing to do with you. Wrong, it's because your an abusive person. 

2 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Cheer up lad

I'm happy as a pig in shit. I can assure you of that. I just dont like to see good things ruined by a small band of imbeciles, a band you seem desperate to join 

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

It's quite hilarious though isn't it? Going to the Bay on Saturday.  I see a new pub opening up soon at St Davids.  That should be good.  Probably on the same price scale as Louie Browns right enough!  In the Borders now mate.  The Rolling Hills.

Not sure when the St David’s place will open but the old Tryst/Bay Inn (depending on when you were in the Bay) reopened as an Italian restaurant but is now just a pub, Hugo’s. Great beer garden out front and very busy if weather good. Same owners and pricing as LBs.

Dont get the whole “ron” thing bar you both being Rangers fans.

58 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I've got the imbecile on block now but it doesn't do much good when others quotes him. He tries to pass it off as banter which it isn't so I can only conclude that he is on the wind up or he is a complete and utter moron.

Honestly mate, it is only a football message board on the internet. Don’t let it bother you so much!

11 minutes ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

Honestly mate, it is only a football message board on the internet. Don’t let it bother you so much!

Haha oh he won't like that.  

You'll be called an imbecile and told that you're ruining the board. 

Everyone else is wrong and he's right, of course.

45 minutes ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

It really doesn't bother me, I was just pointing why I think the board is fucked. It ashame because so many put the effort in to this place over the years. The board was a great place to come on, genuinely laugh and have a good conversation with others. When you see the other mixed football boards around, this one stood out because it didn't descend into the drivel it is now. 

33 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

Haha oh he won't like that.  

You'll be called an imbecile and told that you're ruining the board. 

Everyone else is wrong and he's right, of course.

Nope, wrong again.

DTA isn't consitantly abusive nor does he feel the need to spam the board. Hes a reasonable poster.

I'm happy to be civil to most if they are happy to be civil to me. You clearly arent.

If signing up under different usernames after being banned isn't an indication someone takes this place serious...............

48 minutes ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

He is an angry young man.  You can picture the wasps flying around the head area. Been to Hugo's and sat outside.  Didn't eat there though.  I seen John that had the Scotsman bar in Edinburgh there.  

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

Nope, wrong again.

DTA isn't consitantly abusive nor does he feel the need to spam the board. Hes a reasonable poster.

I'm happy to be civil to most if they are happy to be civil to me. You clearly arent.

If signing up under different usernames after being banned isn't an indication someone takes this place serious...............

I want so much to be a reasonable poster like you.