Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Does anyone believe in this? 

For most of my adult life I have believed that when we die we are gone and there is no afterlife. 

My mum died a few months ago and at the time my aunt told me that things would happen that would give me reassurance that she was still there . My aunt lost a son ( I mentioned it in the cancer thread) and she firmly believes his presence is still there. 

A few things have indeed happened that have spooked me out a bit since she died , nothing ridiculous like seeing her walk into the room with a white gown on,  just subtle things. I know there will probably be perfectly rational explanations for them and realise it may just be the mind reading something into the situations because I want to believe she is still around , but it does me some comfort.  

My great gran was a spiritualist , she regularly had seances in her house, my mum and gran both strongly believed  there was something after life though neither of them were overly religious. 

What do others think? A load of rubbish or could there be something in it ?   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Depends on my mood.

My most cynical days i don't even believe in free-will let alone life after death however other days you sometime wonder.

Nobody knows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to think that there is, but I've seen no evidence for it. I guess there is only one way to find out and I am in no hurry to do that. We will only find out when we die, unless there is no afterlife, in which case we won't. No point thinking about it too much IMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe there is something after we pass, it’s obviously not life, maybe the soul lives on,,my mother says my granny had foresight and would tell the future by looking in the fire, 6months prior to my grannys death she swore never to “look into the fire again” my mam thinks she saw her own death.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Does anyone believe in this? 

For most of my adult life I have believed that when we die we are gone and there is no afterlife. 

My mum died a few months ago and at the time my aunt told me that things would happen that would give me reassurance that she was still there . My aunt lost a son ( I mentioned it in the cancer thread) and she firmly believes his presence is still there. 

A few things have indeed happened that have spooked me out a bit since she died , nothing ridiculous like seeing her walk into the room with a white gown on,  just subtle things. I know there will probably be perfectly rational explanations for them and realise it may just be the mind reading something into the situations because I want to believe she is still around , but it does me some comfort.  

My great gran was a spiritualist , she regularly had seances in her house, my mum and gran both strongly believed  there was something after life though neither of them were overly religious. 

What do others think? A load of rubbish or could there be something in it ?   

Plenty of rangers fans can help you with this question

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nope.... when I die I want to be deid, worm food or burnt to a crisp. I don't want to(won't be) ghosting about because it disnnae happen ☠️😇

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

100% total believer in the afterlife. I've been on quite a few ghostwalks/paranormal investigations, started off very sceptical, now I totally believe in the afterlife. A fair few things can be explained by the more rational person but there is a shitload that simply cannot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not a natural believer at all these days, although in the past I have been quite religious. I don't really believe in ghosts (the living have generally caused me a load more trouble than the dead over the years). I certainly don't believe in hell as a concept or that we are necessarily 'judged' after death, but much like Phart on my better days I really find myself wondering.

I have spoken to a handful of people who claim spiritual powers in my time. I always tell them, if they are talking to my Dad, ask him his middle name - if he can tell me my future then I think he must still be able to remember that about himself. None ever manage it.

However, strange things really do happen. All probably have an explanation, but I'm prepared to concede one POSSIBLE explanation is that somehow some part of us doesn't just switch off...I don't have any better a theory than that though.

I've had a fairly rough time of late...I had to quit work earlier than planned because of my health; I've been struggling to get about, worried about making ends meet & so on. My wife was stressed up to the eyeballs, but then a few things turned round (for example I was given a benefit payment & had it backdated which sorted things a bit). She told me that the day before that payment came, she'd sat in the house & shouted at all my dead relatives..."you were no bloody use to him when you were alive" (there's a lot of truth in that!) "so can't at least one of you help him now?"

After the money came through, she went upstairs & came down looking a bit shocked. I didn't know about her rant to the departed, but she had a ring in her hand which had belonged to my Gran (in fact, her cheap, second-hand engagement ring). My Gran was a bit of a no-hoper in life really, but I know she had a soft spot for me. She says the ring was just sort of lying in her drawer in full view. Later that night, I was woken up by the toilet making strange noises - sort of like the cistern tank filling itself up even though we were nowhere near it. My gran lived with us when I was a kid & was a bit notorious for waking everyone up in the night going to the loo.

A few other things have happened...nothing 'Amityville Horror' or anything like that, but things like my wife's laptop suddenly playing 20 seconds of music while we were talking about her, even though the lid was down & it's never done anything like that before (& hasn't done it since)...just enough that I've started to doubt my natural skepticism on these matters.

If anyone had ever told me a similar story, I'd have a set of 'logical' explanations ready, & I know what the possible explanations are, but I have arrived I think at a point where I accept that there might just be something else there over & above the 'logical'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Huddersfield said:

I'm not a natural believer at all these days, although in the past I have been quite religious. I don't really believe in ghosts (the living have generally caused me a load more trouble than the dead over the years). I certainly don't believe in hell as a concept or that we are necessarily 'judged' after death, but much like Phart on my better days I really find myself wondering.

I have spoken to a handful of people who claim spiritual powers in my time. I always tell them, if they are talking to my Dad, ask him his middle name - if he can tell me my future then I think he must still be able to remember that about himself. None ever manage it.

However, strange things really do happen. All probably have an explanation, but I'm prepared to concede one POSSIBLE explanation is that somehow some part of us doesn't just switch off...I don't have any better a theory than that though.

I've had a fairly rough time of late...I had to quit work earlier than planned because of my health; I've been struggling to get about, worried about making ends meet & so on. My wife was stressed up to the eyeballs, but then a few things turned round (for example I was given a benefit payment & had it backdated which sorted things a bit). She told me that the day before that payment came, she'd sat in the house & shouted at all my dead relatives..."you were no bloody use to him when you were alive" (there's a lot of truth in that!) "so can't at least one of you help him now?"

After the money came through, she went upstairs & came down looking a bit shocked. I didn't know about her rant to the departed, but she had a ring in her hand which had belonged to my Gran (in fact, her cheap, second-hand engagement ring). My Gran was a bit of a no-hoper in life really, but I know she had a soft spot for me. She says the ring was just sort of lying in her drawer in full view. Later that night, I was woken up by the toilet making strange noises - sort of like the cistern tank filling itself up even though we were nowhere near it. My gran lived with us when I was a kid & was a bit notorious for waking everyone up in the night going to the loo.

A few other things have happened...nothing 'Amityville Horror' or anything like that, but things like my wife's laptop suddenly playing 20 seconds of music while we were talking about her, even though the lid was down & it's never done anything like that before (& hasn't done it since)...just enough that I've started to doubt my natural skepticism on these matters.

If anyone had ever told me a similar story, I'd have a set of 'logical' explanations ready, & I know what the possible explanations are, but I have arrived I think at a point where I accept that there might just be something else there over & above the 'logical'.

Just to clarify, for the completeness of the story, what is the significance of the ring "sort of lying in her drawer in full view"?

Edited by exile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, exile said:

Just to clarify, for the completeness of the story, what is the significance of the ring "sort of lying in her drawer in full view"?

The ring was given to her as a gift by my Gran before she died (1987). It has virtually no intrinsic value but she has always liked it although never really worn it. It would have been in a ‘trinket’ drawer but not really in view, as it was kept as a souvenir not a piece of jewellery. From my wife’s point of view, & she believes a lot more strongly than I have ever really done in life after death, she saw it, along with the money coming through, as my Gran telling her that she’d heard her. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Huddersfield said:

The ring was given to her as a gift by my Gran before she died (1987). It has virtually no intrinsic value but she has always liked it although never really worn it. It would have been in a ‘trinket’ drawer but not really in view, as it was kept as a souvenir not a piece of jewellery. From my wife’s point of view, & she believes a lot more strongly than I have ever really done in life after death, she saw it, along with the money coming through, as my Gran telling her that she’d heard her. 

OK, thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Huddersfield said:

I'm not a natural believer at all these days, although in the past I have been quite religious. I don't really believe in ghosts (the living have generally caused me a load more trouble than the dead over the years). I certainly don't believe in hell as a concept or that we are necessarily 'judged' after death, but much like Phart on my better days I really find myself wondering.

I have spoken to a handful of people who claim spiritual powers in my time. I always tell them, if they are talking to my Dad, ask him his middle name - if he can tell me my future then I think he must still be able to remember that about himself. None ever manage it.

However, strange things really do happen. All probably have an explanation, but I'm prepared to concede one POSSIBLE explanation is that somehow some part of us doesn't just switch off...I don't have any better a theory than that though.

I've had a fairly rough time of late...I had to quit work earlier than planned because of my health; I've been struggling to get about, worried about making ends meet & so on. My wife was stressed up to the eyeballs, but then a few things turned round (for example I was given a benefit payment & had it backdated which sorted things a bit). She told me that the day before that payment came, she'd sat in the house & shouted at all my dead relatives..."you were no bloody use to him when you were alive" (there's a lot of truth in that!) "so can't at least one of you help him now?"

After the money came through, she went upstairs & came down looking a bit shocked. I didn't know about her rant to the departed, but she had a ring in her hand which had belonged to my Gran (in fact, her cheap, second-hand engagement ring). My Gran was a bit of a no-hoper in life really, but I know she had a soft spot for me. She says the ring was just sort of lying in her drawer in full view. Later that night, I was woken up by the toilet making strange noises - sort of like the cistern tank filling itself up even though we were nowhere near it. My gran lived with us when I was a kid & was a bit notorious for waking everyone up in the night going to the loo.

A few other things have happened...nothing 'Amityville Horror' or anything like that, but things like my wife's laptop suddenly playing 20 seconds of music while we were talking about her, even though the lid was down & it's never done anything like that before (& hasn't done it since)...just enough that I've started to doubt my natural skepticism on these matters.

If anyone had ever told me a similar story, I'd have a set of 'logical' explanations ready, & I know what the possible explanations are, but I have arrived I think at a point where I accept that there might just be something else there over & above the 'logical'.

nice post. 

I tend to think more about death and the after-life when am a bit down - more so since turning 40. Must admit I find the thought of either an after-life or nothing both troubling! But would prefer if there was an afterlife. However Houdini was a great sceptic of the after-life and spiritualists who preyed on vulnerable people (the Houidini v Arthur Conan Doyle book was excellent). Houdini often remarked that when he dies he would find a way of communicating if the after-life existed to provide evidence if it were indeed the case. I don't believe anyone has every received any contact from Houdini....... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Return of Yermaw said:

nice post. 

I tend to think more about death and the after-life when am a bit down - more so since turning 40. Must admit I find the thought of either an after-life or nothing both troubling! But would prefer if there was an afterlife. However Houdini was a great sceptic of the after-life and spiritualists who preyed on vulnerable people (the Houidini v Arthur Conan Doyle book was excellent). Houdini often remarked that when he dies he would find a way of communicating if the after-life existed to provide evidence if it were indeed the case. I don't believe anyone has every received any contact from Houdini....... 

I’m the same really with regards to whether I’m up or down, which probably points to some aspects of the logical explanations. I sometimes go to a WMC in the village where my dad spent his childhood & where he played snooker all his life. Every time I see the snooker table, I am convinced he’s sitting in the room that he loved (probably more than his family in truth!). Anyway, is he there? Listening? I doubt it really, but it is incredibly comforting when you’re down to even let in the possibility that he is.

He died from a very similar lung disease to the one I’m now stuck with, possibly the same one, & I think that is spooking me a lot as well. So you can see why my head drifts away from the amazing work the doctors have done for me, obviously rooted in very real science, & towards a spiritual solution. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I enjoyed this jewish/athiest debate when Hitchens was dying if you have a spare hour and a half

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Does anyone believe in this? 

For most of my adult life I have believed that when we die we are gone and there is no afterlife. 

My mum died a few months ago and at the time my aunt told me that things would happen that would give me reassurance that she was still there . My aunt lost a son ( I mentioned it in the cancer thread) and she firmly believes his presence is still there. 

A few things have indeed happened that have spooked me out a bit since she died , nothing ridiculous like seeing her walk into the room with a white gown on,  just subtle things. I know there will probably be perfectly rational explanations for them and realise it may just be the mind reading something into the situations because I want to believe she is still around , but it does me some comfort.  

My great gran was a spiritualist , she regularly had seances in her house, my mum and gran both strongly believed  there was something after life though neither of them were overly religious. 

What do others think? A load of rubbish or could there be something in it ?   

I don't believe in this heaven/hell concept as that was just a way to control the masses and keep them under the thumb.  BUT... what happens to all that energy coursing through you at the instant of death?  Where does it go?  It doesn't make any sense to me that that's it and there's nothing else although I've no idea what that something else might be.

I find these stories of bairns that remember their last incarnation really fascinating. How do they know these details about folk they couldn't possibly know anything about?  Are all these eastern philosophies right about all this karma stuff following you from one life to the next?

Part of me thinks it'd be great that my soul is immortal and yet there's another part that thinks, "FFS I've to go through all THAT again?!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you all for responding, and for your openness , especially you Huddersfield, a lot of people would be unwilling to share those stories . I am with you completely, its strange you suggest that some people don't switch off as my mum,  in life, never switched off. She worried far, far too much about everyone . From that perspective I would not be the least bit surprised if she was still around. 

A good friend has had very bad health the past 2 years, 2 separate conditions which are interconnected. One doctor told her she needed an operation, he was fairly blase about it, the other told her it was a really serious operation with loads of complications, and she had to consider it very carefully . She had been absolutely torn in two trying to make a decision.

She was in her room one morning getting ready for work thinking about the dilemma,   she then spoke out loud saying ‘right, I am going to go ahead with it’ as she had made her decision.

Suddenly,  the shredding machine next to her let out an almighty noise, she got the fright of her life as it wasn't even plugged into the wall never mind switched on . 

She came into work quite shook up so decided to get a second opinion from a specialist in the area that is causing most of the problem. The specialist told her she was nowhere near needing this operation and there was loads of things that could be done to help her before going down that route. 

I know there may be some explanation for the machine going off but it is weird it went off  immediately after she spoke and wasnt even connected to electricity. She is one of the most level headed people i know and it freaked her out. 

My own experiences have been more subtle, though I had a bit of a weird experience in Bologna, just a few weeks after my mum passed away. We were there for the San Marino game and had visited the Sanctuary of the Madonna di San Luca. As I mentioned before, I am not religious in any way but my husband likes to drag me round churches and museums so we went for a visit. I don't usually feel anything in churches apart from perhaps a sense of calm , however I was totally overcome by the aura in the sanctuary and comfort it gave me. I also mistook the priest for a janny and ended up in the pulpit involved in full blown mass but that is another story 🙄

Anyway that night we were walking up the street our apartment was in, it was dark as it was about midnight. My husband stopped me and pointed to an in shot. There was a wall of graffiti, mainly pictures rather than writing , however in the bottom left band corner of the wall  the word TDYER was sitting as bold as the nose on my face. So much so we took a picture of it.

Now, I know it is perfectly possible that this means something in Italian, or that it is just some random letters that have been scribbled, but the fact it was my name and  on the street we were staying was weird. My mum had been ill for a while and I had to cancel a few holidays over the past couple of years as she was too ill for me to go away. I would like to think that perhaps she was there seeing me enjoy the trip.

Well, football aside 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Rohan said:

100% total believer in the afterlife. I've been on quite a few ghostwalks/paranormal investigations, started off very sceptical, now I totally believe in the afterlife. A fair few things can be explained by the more rational person but there is a shitload that simply cannot

Do you have any examples ? I am interested to hear peoples experiences. 

32 minutes ago, daviebee said:

I don't believe in this heaven/hell concept as that was just a way to control the masses and keep them under the thumb.  BUT... what happens to all that energy coursing through you at the instant of death?  Where does it go?  It doesn't make any sense to me that that's it and there's nothing else although I've no idea what that something else might be.

I find these stories of bairns that remember their last incarnation really fascinating. How do they know these details about folk they couldn't possibly know anything about?  Are all these eastern philosophies right about all this karma stuff following you from one life to the next?

Part of me thinks it'd be great that my soul is immortal and yet there's another part that thinks, "FFS I've to go through all THAT again?!"

This is more how I feel too. I do not believe in heaven and hell but i am starting to wonder if perhaps there is something else.

 

1 hour ago, Ally Bongo said:

I enjoyed this jewish/athiest debate when Hitchens was dying if you have a spare hour and a half

 

Thanks Ally, I will watch this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Thank you all for responding, and for your openness , especially you Huddersfield, a lot of people would be unwilling to share those stories . I am with you completely, its strange you suggest that some people don't switch off as my mum,  in life, never switched off. She worried far, far too much about everyone . From that perspective I would not be the least bit surprised if she was still around. 

A good friend has had very bad health the past 2 years, 2 separate conditions which are interconnected. One doctor told her she needed an operation, he was fairly blase about it, the other told her it was a really serious operation with loads of complications, and she had to consider it very carefully . She had been absolutely torn in two trying to make a decision.

She was in her room one morning getting ready for work thinking about the dilemma,   she then spoke out loud saying ‘right, I am going to go ahead with it’ as she had made her decision.

Suddenly,  the shredding machine next to her let out an almighty noise, she got the fright of her life as it wasn't even plugged into the wall never mind switched on . 

She came into work quite shook up so decided to get a second opinion from a specialist in the area that is causing most of the problem. The specialist told her she was nowhere near needing this operation and there was loads of things that could be done to help her before going down that route. 

I know there may be some explanation for the machine going off but it is weird it went off  immediately after she spoke and wasnt even connected to electricity. She is one of the most level headed people i know and it freaked her out. 

My own experiences have been more subtle, though I had a bit of a weird experience in Bologna, just a few weeks after my mum passed away. We were there for the San Marino game and had visited the Sanctuary of the Madonna di San Luca. As I mentioned before, I am not religious in any way but my husband likes to drag me round churches and museums so we went for a visit. I don't usually feel anything in churches apart from perhaps a sense of calm , however I was totally overcome by the aura in the sanctuary and comfort it gave me. I also mistook the priest for a janny and ended up in the pulpit involved in full blown mass but that is another story 🙄

Anyway that night we were walking up the street our apartment was in, it was dark as it was about midnight. My husband stopped me and pointed to an in shot. There was a wall of graffiti, mainly pictures rather than writing , however in the bottom left band corner of the wall  the word TDYER was sitting as bold as the nose on my face. So much so we took a picture of it.

Now, I know it is perfectly possible that this means something in Italian, or that it is just some random letters that have been scribbled, but the fact it was my name and  on the street we were staying was weird. My mum had been ill for a while and I had to cancel a few holidays over the past couple of years as she was too ill for me to go away. I would like to think that perhaps she was there seeing me enjoy the trip.

Well, football aside 🙄

Not really sure what i believe in but would like to share this. When i was 12 years old (i'm 52 now) my mum died of cancer, she was only 33. Not long after her death i was woken during the night with the house phone ringing, (before mobiles). I answered the phone and on the other end of the phone it was my mum. We had a brief conversation, she asked how my dad, brother and me were doing then i  went back to bed. I woke in the morning thinking it was a dream i had. I knew it wasn't a dream because my dad asked me who i was talking told to on the phone. I told my dad what i believed happened but he said i must of been dreaming, i'm still to this day positive i wasn't dreaming. Another thing also happened to me. My dad passed away on my 21st Birthday. He wasn't ill but told me 2 hours before he collapsed that if anything happened to him there was money put aside for me and my brother.  

On my 22nd birthday i was tidying the house we shared. I got a cold feeling turned round a watched all my birthday cards fall down, it was a calm day and no windows were open in the house. I'm convinced it was my dad. The things that happened to me didn't scare me but make me think there could be life after death.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Not really sure what i believe in but would like to share this. When i was 12 years old (i'm 52 now) my mum died of cancer, she was only 33. Not long after her death i was woken during the night with the house phone ringing, (before mobiles). I answered the phone and on the other end of the phone it was my mum. We had a brief conversation, she asked how my dad, brother and me were doing then i  went back to bed. I woke in the morning thinking it was a dream i had. I knew it wasn't a dream because my dad asked me who i was talking told to on the phone. I told my dad what i believed happened but he said i must of been dreaming, i'm still to this day positive i wasn't dreaming. Another thing also happened to me. My dad passed away on my 21st Birthday. He wasn't ill but told me 2 hours before he collapsed that if anything happened to him there was money put aside for me and my brother.  

On my 22nd birthday i was tidying the house we shared. I got a cold feeling turned round a watched all my birthday cards fall down, it was a calm day and no windows were open in the house. I'm convinced it was my dad. The things that happened to me didn't scare me but make me think there could be life after death.

I actually felt my skin tingle reading this. Both the tragedy of losing both parents at a young age and the experiences you have had. 

The experience of the phone conversation reminds me of a story my mum told me many times. 

When she was young my mum dated a guy but found out he was married and dumped him. She was very upset, she had been seeing him for a few months , he had even met my gran and granpa. She moved to Canada to work as an au pair just to get away. She was there for 3 years but was homesick and came back.

The guy appeared at her work one day, turns out he was a sales rep for the company she now worked at. He  tried to restart the relationship but she refused.

A couple of weeks later she woke in the middle of the night, he was standing at the bottom of her bed. She said she wasnt afraid in any way and went back to sleep.  

She worked as a receptionist. Next morning she took a call from the guys father in law, he was calling to let the company know his son in law had died in a car accident the previous night and would not be at work. 

She was absolutely adamant it was not a dream when she saw him in the room. I found it quite hard to believe when she told me , but when you hear of other people’s experiences it does make you wonder. 

Thank you . 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

I actually felt my skin tingle reading this. Both the tragedy of losing both parents at a young age and the experiences you have had. 

The experience of the phone conversation reminds me of a story my mum told me many times. 

When she was young my mum dated a guy but found out he was married and dumped him. She was very upset, she had been seeing him for a few months , he had even met my gran and granpa. She moved to Canada to work as an au pair just to get away. She was there for 3 years but was homesick and came back.

The guy appeared at her work one day, turns out he was a sales rep for the company she now worked at. He  tried to restart the relationship but she refused.

A couple of weeks later she woke in the middle of the night, he was standing at the bottom of her bed. She said she wasnt afraid in any way and went back to sleep.  

She worked as a receptionist. Next morning she took a call from the guys father in law, he was calling to let the company know his son in law had died in a car accident the previous night and would not be at work. 

She was absolutely adamant it was not a dream when she saw him in the room. I found it quite hard to believe when she told me , but when you hear of other people’s experiences it does make you wonder. 

Thank you . 

 

No need for thank you. Thank you for this topic, really interesting and good to hear others experiences.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't have any ghostly stories to share but from a quick look online it looks as if these things may be more common than you might think

Why Some People See Ghosts and Other Presences - There are potential explanations (Psychology Today)

Ghost Stories: Visits from the Deceased - After a loved one dies, most people see ghosts (Scientific American)

Visions at the Hour of Death -13 People Describe Their Experiences with Deathbed Visions

 

A separate phenomenon is people living on for a few minutes after death (also near death and out of body experiences)

Life after death? Largest-ever study provides evidence that 'out of body' and 'near-death' experiences may be real  (Independent)

 

Edited by exile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

I believe there is something after we pass, it’s obviously not life, maybe the soul lives on...

It does.

Rather than thinking of ourselves as bodies with souls... think of ourselves as souls with bodies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/29/2019 at 9:59 PM, hampden_loon2878 said:

I believe there is something after we pass, it’s obviously not life, maybe the soul lives on

 

3 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

It does.

Rather than thinking of ourselves as bodies with souls... think of ourselves as souls with bodies.

Yes Scotty, well pointed out, think of it not so much as a friendly being watching over you in life  and more of a tortured wreck suffering unimaginable pain and terror in the bowels of hell for all eternity, very comforting I think you'll agree.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...