Cyclists beware - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

22 minutes ago, euan2020 said:

perception of a cyclist being a dick doesn't stop them being a dick 

multiple times been walking on a path & cyclists push you off

+ rattling through red lights as though the highway code has no application for them  

I don't recall last time i see cyclist stopping at red light - normally they either go through red light or run onto the the paths

Problem there is the generalization 

way more motorists ; way more dicks

way more dangerous 

40 minutes ago, Pocketrocketman1888 said:

Like the ones who complain about mountain rescue whilst tanning a 2ltr pepsi and pizza as they suck the nhs dry

I did Ben Nevis and as soon as I got down tanned a pizza and a bottle of coke so now I’m just confused. 

See when it rains, people turn into fkin idiots. I cycle to work and back every day and when the weather is a bit rubbish people just turn into retards, guarantee I will have to take evasive action on numerous occasions because of dummies walking.out confront of me cos of a bit of fkin water falling from the sky. 

Edited by Bzzzz

I got knocked doon last week on my bike. Cammo in Edinburgh, wee country roads. Coming over the hill and slowed down as I approached the bend but the lassie in her car coming the other way who was turning right into the car park didn’t look or see me. Knocked me flying, somersault over the bonnet and stuff. Cuts and bruises, bike was fucked. First thing everyone said was “You got your claim in yet??. Never even crossed my mind. The lassie took the blame, was apologetic and is paying for the £200 damage to my bike. That’s it done as far as I’m concerned. Nice lassie. Polish ironically!