Accomodation - Russia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Accomodation

albanactus

• 2 weeks later...

I'm booked in to the Yunost Hotel right next to the stadium. Really well served by transport links etc and looks pretty mad! Mibbae not as mad as the place I stayed in in Albania but you never know! there's plenty potential! 

Still decent deals to be had there. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2019 at 11:52 AM, Bzzzz said:

I'm booked in to the Yunost Hotel right next to the stadium. Really well served by transport links etc and looks pretty mad! Mibbae not as mad as the place I stayed in in Albania but you never know! there's plenty potential! 

Still decent deals to be had there. 

I am booked in there as well from 4th as I am going for a week and making a holiday of it. Yip it was a decent deal. £287 for 7 seven nights, not too bad at all. Now I have to get that blinking Visa sorted out.

On 7/22/2019 at 3:08 PM, IainMore said:

I am booked in there as well from 4th as I am going for a week and making a holiday of it. Yip it was a decent deal. £287 for 7 seven nights, not too bad at all. Now I have to get that blinking Visa sorted out.

Visa is nae bother although the form itself is a little lengthy! make sure you have a list of your old passport numbers and of countries you visited over the last 10 years!!! :lol:

• 1 month later...