Europa League 19/20 - Page 40 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Europa League 19/20

33 minutes ago, Blantyre_Braveheart said:

.675 behind 15th now. Another night like this in 2 weeks and 15th will be ours to lose.

Cracking night tonight for the coefficient but still annoyed that we didn't beat Young Boys and that we had a great chance to win tonight too and didn't take it. 

Great win for us tonight, all the better considering we didn't play our best and the fact that Lazio are easily technically the best we've played this season. Still work to be done but we should be qualifying from here 👍

8 hours ago, slasher said:

Great win for us tonight, all the better considering we didn't play our best and the fact that Lazio are easily technically the best we've played this season. Still work to be done but we should be qualifying from here 👍

4 points ahead of 3rd but Lazio away next. Winning our last home game should see us through. Hopefully. 

Watched the last 20 minutes of the Celtic game, was really good! Some howling challenges which always adds a bit of spice.

Save from Forster at the death was top drawer. Some Celtic fans on here weren’t impressed with his signing. I know he got lobbed at Livi, but looks like he could be getting close to his best based on what I saw last night.

4 hours ago, PASTA Mick said:

4 points ahead of 3rd but Lazio away next. Winning our last home game should see us through. Hopefully. 

It was a great result last night, especially considering before the equaliser it could have been 2-0 and the Lazio defence had looked very solid. 

Edouard looked like he was just having a totally luckless night. He played well but nothing went his way. 

9 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

The title of falling out of stand slightly exaggerates the incident. He'll only have tumbled down a couple of foot. Funny all the same :lol:

i fell head first over the wall in Rhyl onto the track when we scored a last minute winner in July.

For all the good that goal did! :lol:

13 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

i fell head first over the wall in Rhyl onto the track when we scored a last minute winner in July.

For all the good that goal did! :lol:

Suffering for your team. The very definition of being a football fan. 😂

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Have to admit, watching Man Utd playing Partixan last night was a bitter pill to swallow!

The results would most definitely be different if the games were played now. That's part of the lottery with the early season European games. 

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 10:24 AM, Blantyre_Braveheart said:

I think with Alessio in charge and a half decent forward signed, you could go far in the qualification rounds (maybe even group stage with a bit of luck), This season seemed more of a blip due to a transition of manager

That's how I feel too mate.

The way AA has us playing is perfect for Europe IMO.

On 10/28/2019 at 8:49 AM, Tartan_McCole said:

Was talking about that last night to my old man actually. The person landed in the seat infront of 12 year old me. Shat myself:lol:

Jesus you were lucky he didn't land on you! 😲

I vividly remember him waving from the stretcher as they wheeled him away. 

Utterly astonishing that he didn't kill himself. 

I can only assume he was totally rubbered! 

5 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Jesus you were lucky he didn't land on you! 😲

I vividly remember him waving from the stretcher as they wheeled him away. 

Utterly astonishing that he didn't kill himself. 

I can only assume he was totally rubbered! 

Aye, it's a bit mental when I think back about it. Giving it big thumbs up as he's carted off with an oxygen mask. Hope he sits in the lower tier now :lol:

1 hour ago, Tartan_McCole said:

Aye, it's a bit mental when I think back about it. Giving it big thumbs up as he's carted off with an oxygen mask. Hope he sits in the lower tier now :lol:

Yep, either that or he's got a safety rope now. 😁