Europa League 19/20 - Page 25 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Europa League 19/20

43 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

they won't learn, they' blame everyone else or maybe just the fenians. It'll be a fenian conspiracy

An educated response here. The vanderark boy should consider university lecturer. PhD material. If any of us gers boys on the tamb it would be an outcry about bigotry using the f word. Mr thistle would u not like to report him ?

4 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

3,000 seats, lovely.

Not as many seats as u lost when trying to fill up rugby park with your own supporters against the famous Glasgow rangers. Yon was a big success. Ahem. There were more Killie pies went to waste yon day that could have fed the East end of Glasgow 🌜. Lovely. Right. Off to the gluepot. Going to ask the mods about the as night oot in Edinburgh.

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

they won't learn, they' blame everyone else or maybe just the fenians. It'll be a fenian conspiracy

A silly wee boy that lives in Hampshire who loves tennis and netball.  That's the future of Scottish Football?  Neil Lennon is correct with cunts like him.  Never kicked a ball in his life.  Yet allowed to say what he likes on social media. that's the society we are in I suppose.  At least parklife and Ormond had the decency to pack in and admit they were wrong.  The wee tennis and squash player hangs on.

15 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

You are correct Macy.  It's not the minority at Parkhead singing about the IRA and killing Scottish soldiers.  It is the majority. Thank you for agreeing.

Nothing to say about Scottish soldiers killing Irish civilians ?

Or indeed Scottish soldiers using Indian, Chinese, Malay, Kenyan, Boer, Zulu, Sudanese etc etc as target practice.

Scottish soldiers were very good at that back in the day.

Kiltie heroes my arse.

1 hour ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Nothing to say about Scottish soldiers killing Irish civilians ?

Or indeed Scottish soldiers using Indian, Chinese, Malay, Kenyan, Boer, Zulu, Sudanese etc etc as target practice.

Scottish soldiers were very good at that back in the day.

Kiltie heroes my arse.

Michael Caine and the troops didnt wear kilts

they dont like it up em

6 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

I knew that would really upset you.

Or your beloved country harbouring Hitler's finest. I know which side I would have picked in history. Ireland picked the Nazis. Wrong call in my opinion. But hey him each to their own. Hence why we live in a free country and people like u are allowed an opinion to slate it.. u wish Hitler had won?

48 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Or your beloved country harbouring Hitler's finest. I know which side I would have picked in history. Ireland picked the Nazis. Wrong call in my opinion. But hey him each to their own. Hence why we live in a free country and people like u are allowed an opinion to slate it.. u wish Hitler had won?

My favourite country is Scotland and my second favourite country is Wales.

Can you provide proof please of the Irish siding with the Nazis ? I can provide tons of proof to the opposite such as 70,000 volunteering for the British armed forces and 200,000 coming over to work in war industries. 

And maybe you should read a summary of the British government's own Cranbourne Report written in 1945 that detailed fourteen areas where the Irish were providing the Western Allies with a great deal of help.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_neutrality_during_World_War_II#The_Cranborne_Report

You also picked the wrong cunt to argue about this with.

My Great-Grandmothers brother was an Irish citizen who volunteered for the British Army in 1939 and was killed on the retreat to Dunkirk in 1940.

You are lowest of the low. The very definition of scum.

14 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

My favourite country is Scotland and my second favourite country is Wales.

Can you provide proof please of the Irish siding with the Nazis ? I can provide tons of proof to the opposite such as 70,000 volunteering for the British armed forces and 200,000 coming over to work in war industries. 

And maybe you should read a summary of the British government's own Cranbourne Report written in 1945 that detailed fourteen areas where the Irish were providing the Western Allies with a great deal of help.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_neutrality_during_World_War_II#The_Cranborne_Report

You also picked the wrong cunt to argue about this with.

My Great-Grandmothers brother was an Irish citizen who volunteered for the British Army in 1939 and was killed on the retreat to Dunkirk in 1940.

You are lowest of the low. The very definition of scum.

Great debating skills as usual kid.  When you go in to an argument don't go in calling people scum.  That defeats your whole point.  If this is going to be a battle of wits then I am afraid you are going in unarmed.

35 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Great debating skills as usual kid.  When you go in to an argument don't go in calling people scum.  That defeats your whole point.  If this is going to be a battle of wits then I am afraid you are going in unarmed.

Thank you for admitting you were talking bollocks and have no response to historical evidence :ok:

I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that Rolling Hills agenda is to kill of the TAMB for good.

The traffic must be slowing down on the site due to his pre meditated inane drivel.

I was going to say hidden agenda but it’s so fecking obvious, yet the troll is allowed to continue. 

Edited by Jersey Jim

14 minutes ago, Jersey Jim said:

I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that Rolling Hills agenda is to kill of the TAMB for good.

The traffic must be slowing down on the site due to his pre meditated inane drivel.

I was going to say hidden agenda but it’s so fecking obvious, yet the troll is allowed to continue. 

He will be allowed to continue, the mods on here don’t care anymore. I was accused of being an alcoholic and more recently by the biggest arsehole ever to grace this board and they did absolutely fuck all so I doubt very much they care about a bigoted hun prick like rolling hills.

33 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

He will be allowed to continue, the mods on here don’t care anymore. I was accused of being an alcoholic and more recently by the biggest arsehole ever to grace this board and they did absolutely fuck all so I doubt very much they care about a bigoted hun prick like rolling hills.

U are complaining that someone called u names. Then u call me names. The reason I am not banned is I don't call anyone names on here. Quite simple really. Bigoted Hun? Don't think so kid. Exact opposite in fact. Rangers and Scotland with no bigotry. And no childish name calling. It's really quite simple and called reasoned debate. Have a great Saturday. My coupon is going to win today 😀

38 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

You know what he’s like, so why engage with him?

6 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

You know what he’s like, so why engage with him?

I didn’t, I have them on ignore. The last time I engaged with RH he was warned publicly to stop following me around the board. That was a few weeks ago now.

14 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

U are complaining that someone called u names. Then u call me names. The reason I am not banned is I don't call anyone names on here. Quite simple really. Bigoted Hun? Don't think so kid. Exact opposite in fact. Rangers and Scotland with no bigotry. And no childish name calling. It's really quite simple and called reasoned debate. Have a great Saturday. My coupon is going to win today 😀

Your coupon has already been a winner?

image.jpeg.97ea34807a28adcc13ffcd20c61a2276.jpeg

5 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Fantastic statement from Gerrard regarding the minority who have let rangers down. He can be a catalyst for change at Ibrox. Mark my words. Gerrard is the man.

It’s only taken him how long to suddenly hear it, like the rest associated with THE RANGERS & the spineless pricks in charge of Scottish football only reacting after being called out by uefa, shame on them all 🤯