Europa League 19/20 - Page 55 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Europa League 19/20

9 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Not at all, just would love to see the egg on your face right now 🤣

There is no egg on my face. Really? We got beat. We are 10 in front in Scotland,  will win the league for the 9th time, already have the league cup in the bag. Yes, I'm disappointed, but that's football... What in the name of fuck has your club done???  Goodnight now..

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

There is no egg on my face. Really? We got beat. We are 10 in front in Scotland,  will win the league for the 9th time, already have the league cup in the bag. Yes, I'm disappointed, but that's football... What in the name of fuck has your club done???  Goodnight now..

You’re really hurting tonight, aren’t you. Awesome to see when you ram it down so many people throats with a win, but when Celtic lose, the toys go straight out the pram 🤣🤣

2 European trophies

Edited by dandydunn

Absolutely fuckin dreadful from us tonight. Copenhagen played us like a fiddle. I can't think of a single player who comes out of that with any credit apart from possibly Taylor. Ajer and Simunovic were utter bomb scares and Broony wasn't much better. 

Good luck to Copenhagen, their fans were great 👍

Just now, dandydunn said:

You’re really hurting tonight, aren’t you. Awesome to see when you ram it down so many people throats with a win, but when Celtic lose, the toys go straight out the lean 🤣🤣

2 European trophies

Are you for real? I said Aberdeen were the better side when we beat you. I was honest. You just do not like me. That's fine. Best of luck to AFC the rest of the campaign...

17 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Biggest shock is that Rogic played 90 minutes. He was dreadful but still that’s 20 more than usual. 

He was one of our better players but he's another that's suffered at the hands of a fucking neanderthal as manager. Brown, McGregor, the 3 centre haves, Forrest, Taylor all much worse than Rogic

5 minutes ago, Mox said:

He was one of our better players but he's another that's suffered at the hands of a fucking neanderthal as manager. Brown, McGregor, the 3 centre haves, Forrest, Taylor all much worse than Rogic

He was terrible. He has been for two seasons and needs shifted on. Totally overrated. 

5 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Are you for real? I said Aberdeen were the better side when we beat you. I was honest. You just do not like me. That's fine. Best of luck to AFC the rest of the campaign...

You better hope you do not draw Celtic in the next round. We will pump you and you will have thought back to this night when you won and you will regret notcelebrating.... 

Oh aye, you were very graceful a few days later, weren’t you, the mask didn’t stay on for long now, did it. The bitterness oozes out of you. 

Think I’ll raise a dram tonight for my danish pal, he was best man at my wedding you know 🥃

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

You better hope you do not draw Celtic in the next round. We will pump you and you will have thought back to this night when you won and you will regret notcelebrating.... 

Oh aye, you were very graceful a few days later, weren’t you, the mask didn’t stay on for long now, did it. The bitterness oozes out of you. 

Think I’ll raise a dram tonight for my danish pal, he was best man at my wedding you know 🥃

I think you need help. Honestly. Trolling me again..  Get over me FFS. Its embarrassing.. 

4 minutes ago, macy37 said:

He was terrible. He has been for two seasons and needs shifted on. Totally overrated. 

We needed him to perform tonight and he didn't. He's not good enough at that level. Jozo needs hunted and why Ajer hasn't been coached out of his ridiculous diving challenges by now I have no idea, he's been rotten for weeks. 

Edited by slasher

51 minutes ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Probably ended any chance Scotland had of getting two places in the Champions league which means Rangers wont get a shot at it for at least another 10 years

When we pump Copenhagen home and away in the next round we’ll make up the points that Celtic spunked tonight. You’re welcome Scotland.