Europa League 19/20 - Page 48 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Europa League 19/20

Could not believe Braga were 14/5

They have gubbed Porto, Sporting Lisbon and Benfica in the last 4 weeks

Had them in a line with Man Utd sadly

Haha, 3/1 for Braga, lovely!

Celtic game was fun viewing if lacking in quality - both sides - but the real game of two halves, Celtic should have been 2/3 -0 up and then Copenhagen could have scored the same 2/3 in the second half.

VAR really is shite though, yes undeniably a penalty these days going by the rules/refs but just look at how mince the EPL is with it. Its ruining big leagues and tournaments.

B

3 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Boy Hagi looks decent to be fair.

Didn’t know Kent was playing. 😂

Boy hagi didn't look up, he just hit it towards goal it looked special but really it was ok n on target,  2-2 now so game on 

32 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Could not believe Braga were 14/5

They have gubbed Porto, Sporting Lisbon and Benfica in the last 4 weeks

Had them in a line with Man Utd sadly

I am the bookies pal

Great turnaround from Rangers tonight against an exceptional team, probably the best technical team I have seen at Ibrox in many a year.  Of course there will be many “Scottish football fans” on this forum who will find a reason to slag Rangers but they will know themselves that it was one of the best comebacks by any Scottish side in Europe.  They will also know that their own teams would never be capable of a similar feat against quality opponents.   would sooner talk football than football politics so if anyone can highlight a better Scottish football comeback in Europe I will doff my hat.  Alternatively, you can resort to the usual “Hun” dross!