Europa League 19/20 - Page 43 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Europa League 19/20

8 minutes ago, Morrisandmoo said:

Looking forward to all the shitebag celtic fans coming on to tell us how shite a manager neil lennon is....

He's certainly shut me up. 

It was a great result and one I didn't see coming especially after 7 minutes. 

I can't remember us getting through a group with a game to spare nevermind two. Also...Cluj are looking better than we all thought. 

Edited by PASTA Mick

4 hours ago, Mox said:

Of course not, that fucking idiot Hayes is starting, a travesty.

You must admit Hayes was pretty good Moxy lad :lol:

The second half was absolutely mental but some great performances and a fantastic result at the end 😃 

52 minutes ago, slasher said:

You must admit Hayes was pretty good Moxy lad :lol:

The second half was absolutely mental but some great performances and a fantastic result at the end 😃 

He was at fault for the first but overall he done ok. Shouldn't be anywhere near the team mind you but tonight I couldn't give a fuck. First year in eight I've missed an away European trip as the result of becoming a da in the next three months, I could have cried at the end of that. A lot of times, football is a lot a shite, you prioritizseit over things you shouldn't and you get too caught up in it when you shouldn't, but a last minute winner in one of the great stadiums of football is why you always have that hope. A last minute winner against Lazio is the same as a last minute winner for motherwell at Hamilton, utd at Dens, Hearts at Easter Road, Aberdeen at Ibrox. What a fucking sport.