Europa League 19/20 - Page 38 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Europa League 19/20

7 minutes ago, shaggycoo said:

Saw that. He has the highest rating of anyone on the park. I'm on fotmob

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

Game littered with errors from both sides.

Rangers will be disappointed not to take at least a point, Young Boys didn’t look great at all and were there for the taking.

Yep, we should have won that game. They were an ordinary side at best and we beat ourselves with the piss poor defending. That and the missed chances. 

We also really missed Jack in the midfield after he went off injured. 

1 hour ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Yep, we should have won that game. They were an ordinary side at best and we beat ourselves with the piss poor defending. That and the missed chances. 

We also really missed Jack in the midfield after he went off injured. 

Cutting hun insight there. If yer auntie hud baws she'd be yir uncle 🙄

Apart from a spell early in the second half when we got a bit strung out I thought we controlled that and thoroughly deserved the win. Christie was absolutely fantastic. It's shaping up to be a fascinating group 👍

10 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Only seen highlights and obviously a European game but my gut feeling is Tierney will absolutely stroll the EPL 👍

No doubt about it.

I think he is a better player than Robertson (and I really rate AR). He just needs to go and prove how good he is like Robertson has. He's going to a top 6 side with a lot more European experience than Robertson did but Robertson joined a better team and had EPL experience. 

Absolute amateur hour defending from Tavernier.  He's been rotten for most of this season and could do with a spell on the bench but I don't think we've got anyone to come in and take his place.  Maybe if we hadn't signed 22 wingers....:rolleyes:

Back to the game, I thought Jack was the best player on the pitch before he went off and I was surprised at Stewart coming on for him and not King (who is also starting to look like a pretty baffling signing).  Ojo was as good as a man down and how he stayed on for the full 90 minutes is a mystery.  Morelos was very impressive again and continues to develop in to a cracking player with the discipline stuff looking to be under control.  It was a really frustrating night.  But for some poor finishing and a couple of cracking saves we should have been out of sight and top of the group but you can't defend so poorly at that level and expect to take anything.  We now have 2 really tough games against Porto back to back and it wouldn't surprise me if we're still on 3 points after those.

27 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Absolute amateur hour defending from Tavernier.  He's been rotten for most of this season and could do with a spell on the bench but I don't think we've got anyone to come in and take his place.  Maybe if we hadn't signed 22 wingers....:rolleyes:

Back to the game, I thought Jack was the best player on the pitch before he went off and I was surprised at Stewart coming on for him and not King (who is also starting to look like a pretty baffling signing).  Ojo was as good as a man down and how he stayed on for the full 90 minutes is a mystery.  Morelos was very impressive again and continues to develop in to a cracking player with the discipline stuff looking to be under control.  It was a really frustrating night.  But for some poor finishing and a couple of cracking saves we should have been out of sight and top of the group but you can't defend so poorly at that level and expect to take anything.  We now have 2 really tough games against Porto back to back and it wouldn't surprise me if we're still on 3 points after those.

Yeah he really cost you last night. A game they controlled and should have won comfortably 

6 hours ago, PASTA Mick said:

No doubt about it.

I think he is a better player than Robertson (and I really rate AR). He just needs to go and prove how good he is like Robertson has. He's going to a top 6 side with a lot more European experience than Robertson did but Robertson joined a better team and had EPL experience. 

Aye but the cunt has no heart for our National side though....

18 hours ago, slasher said:

Cutting hun insight there. If yer auntie hud baws she'd be yir uncle 🙄

Apart from a spell early in the second half when we got a bit strung out I thought we controlled that and thoroughly deserved the win. Christie was absolutely fantastic. It's shaping up to be a fascinating group 👍

Thanks for that critical review of my comments. I didn't know that was a new feature of the site. Or maybe it's just bawbags that do that. 😂