Europa League 19/20 - Page 27 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Europa League 19/20

19 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

This is a long shot, I know...

Could you please - just for once - post something in plain English without swear words (cunts, pricks etc)?

It is longer than a long shot unfortunately Barney.  Some folk just like to swear and curse and call people names on here.  By the grace of God we are not like that.  Let them come let them come.  Scotland Forever.

1 minute ago, Barney Rubble said:

In fairness that post wasn't aimed at you RH.

It was aimed at the TA Board's 56 year old Tourette's sufferer thplinth.

Disappointed.  Every post has been against me today.  Though I was going to break the record of everybody hating me in 24 hours.  Snow can burn your eyes but only people can make cry.  Scotland Forever.  And in case you are asking.  Got my Glenlivet.  

lol.

Are you back with the 56 years old pish again you mad little ***t. (Is that better for you.) How you think you know how old I am is a mystery only a complete ***t like you would ever dream up.

All i see is you on here, grandstanding every argument, acting the little-big man, trying to arbitrate rows, likes your opinion matters a fuck...

**** off you boring ***k.

3 minutes ago, thplinth said:

lol.

Are you back with the 56 years old pish again you mad little ***t. (Is that better for you.) How you think you know how old I am is a mystery only a complete ***t like you would ever dream up.

All i see is you on here, grandstanding every argument, acting the little-big man, trying to arbitrate rows, likes your opinion matters a fuck...

**** off you boring ***k.

He is that boring that you responded.  Is it your opinion that matters a fuck?  Or is anyone else allowed an opinion? Its alright, even when the sun shine.

I remember rossy turning on you on here after one of your trademark stick your unwelcome beak in posts. You had been posting like you knew him and were telling him what he needed to stop doing... he basically told you to fuck off and that you were a hanger on wank. 

'no need rossy, no need...'

3 minutes ago, thplinth said:

I remember rossy turning on you on here after one of your trademark stick your unwelcome beak in posts. You had been posting like you knew him and were telling him what he needed to stop doing... he basically told you to fuck off and that you were a hanger on wank. 

'no need rossy, no need...'

Don't even know what you are talking about kid.  Don't remember a Rossy.  But if you can tell the board when he told me to f off then I will politely go away and never post on here again.  But I suspect you are lying.  But please prove me wrong kid.

9 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Don't even know what you are talking about kid.  Don't remember a Rossy.  But if you can tell the board when he told me to f off then I will politely go away and never post on here again.  But I suspect you are lying.  But please prove me wrong kid.

Thought as much. Good try though.

Did anyone listen to sportsound yesterday? 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/derek-ferguson-michael-stewart-rangers-18997927.amp

I always thought derek Ferguson was reasonable enough but he comes across as mutant in this as does dodds.

9 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/derek-ferguson-michael-stewart-rangers-18997927.amp

I always thought derek Ferguson was reasonable enough but he comes across as mutant in this as does dodds.

It's a cynical marketing ploy but it's got very little to do with honouring former Dutch players. 

24 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

He doesn’t come across as the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I have to assume he is at it. Not wishing to bite the have that feeds him.

Michael Stewart has really grown on me.

4 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

He doesn’t come across as the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I have to assume he is at it. Not wishing to bite the have that feeds him.

Dodds was just as bad in that exchange. 

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

Glad I didn't hear that, I'd have put my neck out with all the head shaking. 

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

Must be difficult for you to listen to players that have played at the highest level.  Then calling them not the sharpest knifes in the drawer. (really ignorant btw)  Who did you play with again?  And please pm me your cv with all of your degrees.  These guys played at the highest level and entitled to an opinion.  Which you obviously read or listen.  These guys should be our heros.  But nah.  On social media we are far too clever.  Scottish Football Forever.  Put it down all you like but I love my team, my country and Scottish Football.

11 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Must be difficult for you to listen to players that have played at the highest level.  Then calling them not the sharpest knifes in the drawer. (really ignorant btw)  Who did you play with again?  And please pm me your cv with all of your degrees.  These guys played at the highest level and entitled to an opinion.  Which you obviously read or listen.  These guys should be our heros.  But nah.  On social media we are far too clever.  Scottish Football Forever.  Put it down all you like but I love my team, my country and Scottish Football.

FFS, I can think of very few scenarios where the I value the societal views of Derek Ferguson. 

Your conflating kinaesthetic intelligence as somehow interchangeable with other types.

He has a skewed view of the situation due to his allegiances. His ability to kick a bag of air around a field with some aplomb in no way makes him an expert on racism or sectarianism.

You're having a fukcing mare here but I guess you can't see it.

Rangers fans have been found to be racist according to the governing body of the game they play. Sort your sh!t out or be prepared to wear the consequences.  

You are the people after all.

Enjoy Church, it can be a place of great peace and community.

30 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Glad I didn't hear that, I'd have put my neck out with all the head shaking. 

I ended up laughing, the pathetic world those guys live in is under the microscope and that world is getting smaller and smaller.

On 8/24/2019 at 6:47 AM, Jersey Jim said:

I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that Rolling Hills agenda is to kill of the TAMB for good.

The traffic must be slowing down on the site due to his pre meditated inane drivel.

I was going to say hidden agenda but it’s so fecking obvious, yet the troll is allowed to continue. 

Troll or just an imbecile I’m not sure. Maybe both. Either way, the continued responses to his drivel makes this section of the board pretty much now unreadable. The TA section is the same and is effectively a no go area due to the constant dirge form a previously banned, attention seeking self indulgent sad act.  Not many sections left worth reading to be honest. 🤷‍♂️

2 hours ago, aaid said:

It's a cynical marketing ploy but it's got very little to do with honouring former Dutch players. 

Nonsense.

Did the strips not also have wee tulips on the socks, a picture of Anne Frank on the shorts and a pair of clogs on the back of the shirt ? I’m with Barry and Billy on this one............... 

Edited by Jim Beem

15 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Nonsense.

Did the strips not also have wee tulips on the socks, a picture of Anne Frank on the shorts and a pair of clogs on the back of the shirt ? I’m with Barry and Billy on this one............... 

Will the people bring out other coloured strips to pay homage to other nationalities? 

18 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Troll or just an imbecile I’m not sure. Maybe both. Either way, the continued responses to his drivel makes this section of the board pretty much now unreadable. The TA section is the same and is effectively a no go area due to the constant dirge form a previously banned, attention seeking self indulgent sad act.  Not many sections left worth reading to be honest. 🤷‍♂️

It's really bad in the TA section. You cany even have an opinion without it some how going back to 352 or our players being average at best.