Europa League 19/20 - Page 26 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Europa League 19/20

54 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

If sticking up for my club makes me a troll.  Then I am a troll.  You will never be accused of that kid.

How do you see the keypad in the dark room you spend most of your life in 🤯🤯🤯

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Statement from Louden Tavern.  Excellent. The type of thing we as decent Rangers supporters want to hear.  A line in the sand.  Won't suit some on here and their agendas mind but hey ho.  Bigotry needs to have two sides.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/4641321/louden-tavern-rangers-uefa-sectarian-singing-statement/

So, essentially stop being racist and sectarian not because it's innately wrong but because it makes us look bad.

Less line in the sand, more head in the sand.

23 minutes ago, Morrisandmoo said:

Embarrassing for the SFA that Rangers do worse week in week out and not a word is said. Horrible football club with horrible fans. 

Why do you hate Rangers so much?  Some would suspect a bigoted tone?  A bigot is a bigot because they hate people of another faith I think.  Luckily I wasn't brought up like that.  Try and stop your hatred kid.  It's not healthy.

43 minutes ago, beardy said:

So, essentially stop being racist and sectarian not because it's innately wrong but because it makes us look bad.

Less line in the sand, more head in the sand.

That seems to be the tone.

What will the vanguard bears have to say? 😂

2 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

That seems to be the tone.

What will the vanguard bears have to say? 😂

It's all exciting isn't it!  And all about the Rangers.  Can you guys not come on and talk about your own team?  Like I do.  Nah, it's all about the Rangers.  Quite rightly I suppose as we are the biggest and most successful team.  So, we are used to it.  Carry on MacDuff.

7 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

He will be allowed to continue, the mods on here don’t care anymore. I was accused of being an alcoholic and more recently by the biggest arsehole ever to grace this board and they did absolutely fuck all so I doubt very much they care about a bigoted hun prick like rolling hills.

I'm actually starting to believe that that RH must be a mate or relative of one of the mods. How else can he be allowed to get away with all this shite ?

Mods are asleep at the wheel.

8 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

I'm actually starting to believe that that RH must be a mate or relative of one of the mods. How else can he be allowed to get away with all this shite ?

Mods are asleep at the wheel.

I just dont think they care anymore which is fine. The board will die eventually because they'll keep allowing certain individuals to sink the board to new lows.

40 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Mods are asleep at the wheel.aybe

It may be that I don't do posts of hate? Maybe? Like last week praising Celtic for what they had done. Then u came immediately on screaming to the mods to ban me. Surely u must have been embarrassed by that. But no apology. The wee man who plays netball in Hampshire calls me all the sectarian names under the sun. Do I ask mods to ban him? Nah. Big ramy was a breath of fresh air to the board and even he is pissed off with the likes of u. All I ask is stop the sectarian stuff on here.u get none from the rangers supporters on here.So why?

56 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

It may be that I don't do posts of hate? Maybe? Like last week praising Celtic for what they had done. Then u came immediately on screaming to the mods to ban me. Surely u must have been embarrassed by that. But no apology. The wee man who plays netball in Hampshire calls me all the sectarian names under the sun. Do I ask mods to ban him? Nah. Big ramy was a breath of fresh air to the board and even he is pissed off with the likes of u. All I ask is stop the sectarian stuff on here.u get none from the rangers supporters on here.So why?

Maybe you could tone it down from your side RH?

You seem to personalise several of your posts (the above being a case in point) while claiming that you are an all round good guy Scotland and Sevco fan.

The drunken (if they are drunken) contributions don't absolve you from the duty of being responsible when posting.

Stickiing to talking about the football would be the way to go, rather than turning many of your contributions into personal stuff.

That's just my opinion on the subject.

Edited by Barney Rubble

15 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

You seem to personalise several of your posts (the above being a case in point) while claiming that you are an all round good guy Scotland and Sevco fan.

The drunken (if they are drunken) contributions don't absolve you from the duty of being responsible when posting.

Stickiing to talking about the football would be the way to go, rather than turning many of your contributions into personal stuff.

Thanks. But when u get abuse (which I don't do). Then sometimes u have to defend yourself Barney. I give my opinions on football. Then get called all the names under the sun. That says more about the religion and the bigotry that happens on the people on here that are full of hatred for anything blue. It saddens me. It saddens me in 2014 as the hatred on both sides ensured a no vote. The people on here ensure the next vote will be no again. A wee country full of hatred for our own Scots. Sad.

22 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Off for a meal with my new girl in the borders. Leave u with 'we are the people'. Wait until the usual suspects accuse me of being sectarian scum and want me banned. Pathetic. Have a great non sectarian night 😗

Enjoy your non-sectarian meal!

17 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Enjoy your non-sectarian meal!

I will report back.  Try to make it non sectarian so that certain individuals wont report me to mods.  That's fish off the menu.  Could be seen by the thistle bhoy as sectarian as this is not Friday.  Patheticism at its finest.  As they say in Spain.  Scotland Forever.  

56 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Off for a meal with my new girl in the borders. Leave u with 'we are the people'. Wait until the usual suspects accuse me of being sectarian scum and want me banned. Pathetic. Have a great non sectarian night 😗

Enjoy your night pal..

2 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

You're wasting your time, he doesn't want to change or talk about football. I've seen his latest quoted posts, it's incredible how much hes obsessed with me and parklife. Parklife barely bothers with this place nowadays yet RH still mentions him. 

The only person on here who seems to like him is big ramy, that's not really a surprise.

Edited by vanderark14

10 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

U are complaining that someone called u names. Then u call me names. The reason I am not banned is I don't call anyone names on here. Quite simple really. Bigoted Hun? Don't think so kid. Exact opposite in fact. Rangers and Scotland with no bigotry. And no childish name calling. It's really quite simple and called reasoned debate. Have a great Saturday. My coupon is going to win today 😀

I hope your coupon gets run over by a bus ya wank. 

4 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

I just dont think they care anymore which is fine. The board will die eventually because they'll keep allowing certain individuals to sink the board to new lows.

It's quite apparent that they don't, whatever they are. Time to retreat back to our own wee individual club boards. The game is up for this place. 

Stop bleating like cunts about the mods when yous continually reply to the same troll cunts you want them to ban. The mods are not the problem. In descending order ... the Trolls... the pricks who feed them over and over again... .........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................  the mods.

Edited by thplinth

33 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Stop bleating like cunts about the mods when yous continually reply to the same troll cunts you want them to ban. The mods are not the problem. In descending order ... the Trolls... the pricks who feed them over and over again... .........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................  the mods.

This is a long shot, I know...

Could you please - just for once - post something in plain English without swear words (cunts, pricks etc)?

Edited by Barney Rubble