Europa League 19/20 - Page 24 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Europa League 19/20

18 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

3,000 seats, lovely.

Is that it. Ridiculous. Should close 3/4 of it to start with. 

The cesspit must stay be closed until the cunts can behave. Dave Kings statement is delusional as hell. 

39 minutes ago, min said:

Now confirmed that a section of Ibrox will have to close.

SFA/SPFL take note.

Can't believe we need UEFA to do this for us.  If the SPFL were to dock them three points for this pish they'd only have to do it once or twice and the problem would be solved.

1 minute ago, adamntg said:

Can't believe we need UEFA to do this for us.  If the SPFL were to dock them three points for this pish they'd only have to do it once or twice and the problem would be solved.

I don't think the culprits care about the football.

They just use the club as a way to spout their shite.

They'll still do it on Thursday and more areas will hopefully be closed.

The club don't even care about it (might now that they are losing out on say £100k)

12 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

The club don't even care about it (might now that they are losing out on say £100k)

Considering this charge is just for the game in Gibraltar, you would have to imagine there's more to come from UEFA. Can't think of anything in particular they would have chanted in round 1 that they wouldn't have chanted in Luxemborg, Denmark and Poland.

Just now, Tartan_McCole said:

Considering this charge is just for the game in Gibraltar, you would have to imagine there's more to come from UEFA. Can't think of anything in particular they would have chanted in round 1 that they wouldn't have chanted in Luxemborg, Denmark and Poland.

Jinx.

It was for home leg.

Not that you ever hear these songs at Ibrox.... 😜

10 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

Not that it makes much difference but the charge relates to the St Joseph's game at Ibrox.  Suppose it might have been worse against them as they sound a bit Feniany.....:rolleyes:

Just now, Fairbairn said:

Not that it makes much difference but the charge relates to the St Joseph's game at Ibrox.  Suppose it might have been worse against them as they sound a bit Feniany.....:rolleyes:

That's what I get for skimming it. Suppose the same point still stands. Would be surprised if this is a one off.

Just now, Och Aye said:

Not at all, they behaved impeccably during other games. Understandably it was just the name St Josephs that got them riled..😀

I’d always imagined Gibraltar was pretty staunch. 😂

58 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

They might not care but you'd hope there were enough other supporters to tell them to shut the fk up once it started costing them points.  And the club would definitely care.

2 minutes ago, adamntg said:

They might not care but you'd hope there were enough other supporters to tell them to shut the fk up once it started costing them points.  And the club would definitely care.

The tone of the statement from Rangers today is very different from anything we’ve seen in the past.

No deflection, whataboutery, mitigation or denial.

Have heard direct quotes from Dave King in the past and he has been far more scathing of this than the official club line. Reads like his hand rather than Traynor’s.

2 hours ago, min said:

Now confirmed that a section of Ibrox will have to close.

SFA/SPFL take note.

Both have declined to comment according to the BBC website. No fkin wonder. Should be ashamed of themselves turning a blind eye to this crap for so long.

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

The tone of the statement from Rangers today is very different from anything we’ve seen in the past.

No deflection, whataboutery, mitigation or denial.

Have heard direct quotes from Dave King in the past and he has been far more scathing of this than the official club line. Reads like his hand rather than Traynor’s.

It does read differently but it makes no difference. Unless they weed out the knuckle dragging fuckwit Scumbags, absolutely nothing will change. 

Uefa will probably end up on "the list" now. The level of delusion with these people is simply staggering. 

If I was uefa I would be more concerned about ultras from every country throwing flares and missiles endangering life and limb. I couldn't give a hoot what people sing. I sing about sending the English homeward at Scotland games. Will uefa consider that racism now? Shoot me down now but I don't give a hoot what folk sing. As long as they are not fighting and hurting folk. Sticks and stones. Football fans aren't perfect angels in any sense. We all know supporters of other teams than the old firm who are out and out bigots. I don't take offence to any of it. Too old now to let wee bampots spoil my football. That said, I feel for the rangers (and Celtic) boards who are trying to eradicate it. It won't happen in my lifetime I am afraid. But as long as I live my dream of rangers and Celtic just being two Scottish teams keeps me going. Rambling now and only drinking beer. First week back at work. Scotland forever.

3 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

Fucking morons.  Hopefully this will be the kick up the arse needed to try and eradicate this pish.

We can dream pal.  We can dream.  But I am afraid that is all that is.  I love Rangers like you and RB.  There is nothing like a European night at Ibrox ( and Parkhead I am sure).  But spoiled by stupid cunts singing songs that are banned and frankly a red neck.  A kick up the arse won't do any good.

Scottish fitba eh?  Two teams looking good to qualify for group stages in Europe.  What are people talking about?  Religious bigotry.  What a sad wee fucking country we are.  That's it.  Tesco for me for Glenlivet.  Then the Gluepot in Gala.  I need to get ma heid around ma coupon tomorrow.  That prick Delahunt gave his five teams last Saturday in the Sun.  I went with his case.  only one won.  If I get one coupon up this season you will see a happy man.  Glenlivet Forever.  PS I have to watch my words or else Mr Thistle will report me again to mods for being against celtic.  Even although I was complimenting celtic.  The world's gone mad!!  If any of u want to join and partake of a dram tonight I will be holding up the bar in Gala.