Europa League 19/20 - Page 21 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Europa League 19/20

2 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

:cry:

It was obvious before they scored we weren't wining. They are a better team.

Their shape, movement, work rate off the ball, passing and control are all superior to Aberdeen

Edited by vanderark14

22 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

It was obvious before they scored we weren't wining. They are a better team.

Their shape, movement, work rate off the ball, passing and control are all superior to Aberdeen

why? much smaller town. much smaller stadium... much smaller everything?

2 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Feck knows

Maybe in croatia their kids are taught to control and pass a football because Aberdeen dont seem to be able to do the basics

12 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Not really a surprise is it?

Population of Croatia is less than Scotland but they reached the World Cup final last year.

As Vanderark said obviously they’re teaching the kids something right. from an early age.

Just now, Jersey Jim said:

Not really a surprise is it?

Population of Croatia is less than Scotland but they reached the World Cup final last year.

As Vanderark said obviously they’re teaching the kids something right. from an early age.

I think kids in scotland are over coached and the pro youth system is fucking shite. It hinders their development IMO.

12 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Been wondering that for a while, re. Croatia.   Similar population, a smaller country, but for their size great at football.   I'm gonna just put them down to a statistical blip 🥺    Good luck to them!

27 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Feck knows

Maybe in croatia their kids are taught to control and pass a football because Aberdeen dont seem to be able to do the basics

Sorry, it's a link to the daily mail! But it's a report after the world cup about how their facilities are poor, they have no shiny national stadium, poorly financed league, yet produce a pool of world class players

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6401379/Luka-Modric-Croatia-miracle-good-no-money-poor-facilities.html

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

It's not but keep it up.

Lennon is a good manager 😂😂😂😂

Is this not the 3rd Qualifying round? If not I’ll apologise and say they’ve never got beyond the 3rd with Del Boy. Not sure what Lennon has to do with this as the point is about what a fraud Del is. 

Just now, macy37 said:

Is this not the 3rd Qualifying round? If not I’ll apologise and say they’ve never got beyond the 3rd with Del Boy. Not sure what Lennon has to do with this as the point is about what a fraud Del is. 

Mcinnes isn't a fraud. He steadied aberdeen and brought them the first trophy in two decades. 

Hes kept us respectable league positions for 5 or 6 years now and had us in finals. For a club of our size that's respectable. He has an inability to overcome big matches but this doesn't make him a fraud. Personally I think it's time for a change, apathy is setting in among the fans but again this doesn't make him a fraud. 

I mentioned lennon because you think he is a good manager which shows how insane your judgment is. Lennon is an idiot and he will jeopardise 10IAR. 

42 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Mcinnes isn't a fraud. He steadied aberdeen and brought them the first trophy in two decades. 

Hes kept us respectable league positions for 5 or 6 years now and had us in finals. For a club of our size that's respectable. He has an inability to overcome big matches but this doesn't make him a fraud. Personally I think it's time for a change, apathy is setting in among the fans but again this doesn't make him a fraud. 

I mentioned lennon because you think he is a good manager which shows how insane your judgment is. Lennon is an idiot and he will jeopardise 10IAR. 

Del is the biggest myth in Scottish Football. You’ve been up against nothing for the vast majority of those years.

Derek McInnes has improved Aberdeen to the point they have stopped finishing behind St Johnstone and Motherwell.

They maybe need a change to go to another level. They are finishing pretty much where they should based on budget/resources. They are not overachieving or punching above their weight at the moment (or any time under McInnes).