Europa League 19/20 - Page 20 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Europa League 19/20

1 hour ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Actually it's not. It's real tweets by real rockets. 

Have a look for yourself and you'll see. 

I can't link in the original tweet for some reason, maybe because I don't follow the author. 

Search twitter if you don't believe me. Should take you 2 minutes. 

Screenshot_20190809_123229_com.twitter.android.jpg

Kind of impressive that the Kerryfail account managed to find that persons Twitter page, despite him only having 1 follower. Needle in a haystack stuff there.

Edited by Tartan_McCole

11 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

Kind of impressive that the Kerryfail account managed to find that persons Twitter page, despite him only having 1 follower. Needle in a haystack stuff there.

I think they generically search for Sevco to find most.

2 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Actually it's not. It's real tweets by real rockets. 

Have a look for yourself and you'll see. 

I can't link in the original tweet for some reason, maybe because I don't follow the author. 

Search twitter if you don't believe me. Should take you 2 minutes. 

Screenshot_20190809_123229_com.twitter.android.jpg

Clearly a parody account to anyone who has a brain. :lol:

Never mind RB, now that I know that you're actually this dense I'll be sure to cut you a bit of slack in future. 

4 hours ago, slasher said:

Clearly a parody account to anyone who has a brain. :lol:

Never mind RB, now that I know that you're actually this dense I'll be sure to cut you a bit of slack in future. 

😂 Of course it's a parody account. No Celtic fan could be thick, obsessed by Rangers and capable of posting their stupidity online. That's too far fetched. 🤔

So Its Europa leagu action again for a couple of weeks at least till the next embarrassment 

The dons home form has been good this season but its a big ask, I think we will fall just short. a classic scottish glorious failure awaits. Probably up 3-0 with 5 to go and bang they score and out we go. 

actually fuck it, 4-1 to the dandies with all 4 scored by big sam

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

So Its Europa leagu action again for a couple of weeks at least till the next embarrassment 

The dons home form has been good this season but its a big ask, I think we will fall just short. a classic scottish glorious failure awaits. Probably up 3-0 with 5 to go and bang they score and out we go. 

It seems that the top goal scorer in european football is out injured.......

Could just be mind games though. 

7 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

It seems that the top goal scorer in european football is out injured.......

Could just be mind games though. 

in that case we are fucked 😂

If curtis main takes the field the TV will be switched off.  

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

Hopefully it there is another embarrassment its at least a couple of weeks. I have concerns about the Rangers game. They looked a decent team and an early goal would make the Ibrox crowd very nervous.

52 minutes ago, theweestevie said:

Hopefully it there is another embarrassment its at least a couple of weeks. I have concerns about the Rangers game. They looked a decent team and an early goal would make the Ibrox crowd very nervous.

Their defence was of the same standard as Hibs. We will win the game by 2.

3 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

2-0 after 90 mins.

2-1 a minute into extra time, then finish 3-1 with a late goal in extra time?

11 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I said the exact same thing about Celtic last night....

Celtic had the game won last night before going all out and getting caught. If they'd shit the game down at 2-1 they'd have got through.