Europa League 19/20 - Page 16 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Europa League 19/20

Ca  anyone help with a problem?

I live in engerland,

When listening to sportsound live using tune in app or bbd radio player I lose coverage when a live game is on because of the rights or some other nonsense reason.

It works fine on my TV but not when on my phone 🤬

It would be good to be able to listen to live midweek games on my phone on the car journey home.

And suggestions?

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

I live in engerland,

When listening to sportsound live using tune in app or bbd radio player I lose coverage when a live game is on because of the rights or some other nonsense reason.

It would be good to be able to listen to live midweek games on my phone on the car journey home.

And suggestions?

Move to Scotland! :D

6 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

I live in engerland,

And suggestions?

Finish work early and watch the game on YouTube 

8 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

I live in engerland,

And suggestions?

Ive been ok for the Europa league games this season via BBC sounds. 

I searched for Sportsound and it took me to  https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/live:bbc_radio_scotland_mw

Not sure if it will work for midweek league games though. 

9 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

I live in engerland,

And suggestions?

You could try spoofing your IP address by using something like this? 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.expressvpn.com/support/troubleshooting/spoof-location-google-chrome/amp/

10 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

I live in engerland,

And suggestions?

Sorry - just seen this. 

I’m listening to it via the bbc website: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/49078351

Seems to work fine. Need to register to prove you’ve got a tv licence. Otherwise, it’s fine

2 hours ago, Dairbee said:

Ive been ok for the Europa league games this season via BBC sounds. 

I searched for Sportsound and it took me to  https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/live:bbc_radio_scotland_mw

Not sure if it will work for midweek league games though. 

26 minutes ago, Willie Miller's tache said:

Sorry - just seen this. 

I’m listening to it via the bbc website: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/49078351

Seems to work fine. Need to register to prove you’ve got a tv licence. Otherwise, it’s fine

1 hour ago, RenfrewBlue said:

You could try spoofing your IP address by using something like this? 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.expressvpn.com/support/troubleshooting/spoof-location-google-chrome/amp/

Cheers gents  I'll try this for the next match

22 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Perfect hat trick if memory serves me correct. 

Hes never a fitba player though 🙄

I think it was right foot, header, right foot, though didn't see a replay of the first goal so could be wrong.

48 minutes ago, shaggycoo said:

McInnes saying there have been a few enquires re Cosgrove. Might be a couple more after last night.

Indeed.

Wondering what he’d be valued at (Chinese fake bids aside)? Stockley went for £750k with a few suitors meeting that valuation so clearly it was too low. Cosgrove younger, on long contract and has done better at Aberdeen......

Looking at updated coefficient rankings and seemingly Scotland's teams have the current highest cumulative coefficient points total for the 2019/20 season, considering many of the bigger nations have a lot of teams who won't have played yet.

Despite the setback with Kilmarnock I think that's quite good going as I make it 11 wins from 14 games (if I'm not mistaken)

Unfortunately we're still 19th with both Serbia and now Croatia dropping within touching distance, meaning Rijeka v. Aberdeen suddenly is an important fixture.

All 3 teams have difficult draws on paper, especially both Rangers and Celtic as Cluj and Midtyland (check spelling) have decent pedigree in Europe from recent years.

3 hours ago, N4Footsoldier said:

Looking at updated coefficient rankings and seemingly Scotland's teams have the current highest cumulative coefficient points total for the 2019/20 season, considering many of the bigger nations have a lot of teams who won't have played yet.

Despite the setback with Kilmarnock I think that's quite good going as I make it 11 wins from 14 games (if I'm not mistaken)

Unfortunately we're still 19th with both Serbia and now Croatia dropping within touching distance, meaning Rijeka v. Aberdeen suddenly is an important fixture.

All 3 teams have difficult draws on paper, especially both Rangers and Celtic as Cluj and Midtyland (check spelling) have decent pedigree in Europe from recent years.

Cluj haven't been that impressive recently but agree it is still a tricky fixture.