Europa League 19/20 - Page 14 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Europa League 19/20

15 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

If Rangers can get passed Progres, surely to God, then we get the Danish mob Midtyland (although I think they spell it better). 

That's got to be a winnable tie compared to some of the others we could have had. 

The downside to that draw is that you will unlikely be seeded in the final round should you progress.

Suppose the team are hard to read. Finished comfortable second, 15 from 3rd place but 10 from 1st. Doubt they'll be pushovers, that's for sure.

4 hours ago, Tartan_McCole said:

The downside to that draw is that you will unlikely be seeded in the final round should you progress.

Suppose the team are hard to read. Finished comfortable second, 15 from 3rd place but 10 from 1st. Doubt they'll be pushovers, that's for sure.

It doesn't matter if we think they'll be good or bad, we've shown we can't guarantee beating anyone. Every opponent deserves serious consideration. 

18 minutes ago, weekevie04 said:

Is that Rangers or Aberdeen? Look at that feckin flag!

Are Dundee Utd the only Scottish team who don't fly any Butcher's Aprons?

What flag?

The red, black & white one with Aberdeen on it?

You do know that not everyone carries the same views as yourself, if they want to wave a 50ft UJ at the game, then let them be. 

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

Can you? They’re horrific, worse than us infact.  

I hope not and that Aberdeen win, but good to get the break in now as the last 10-15 they have been fairly dominant.

1-1 would be a great result, 1-0 even wouldn't be the end of the world.

7 minutes ago, weekevie04 said:

I hope not and that Aberdeen win, but good to get the break in now as the last 10-15 they have been fairly dominant.

1-1 would be a great result, 1-0 even wouldn't be the end of the world.

I said 1-1 before we kicked a ball. A draw away from at this stage would please me just now. 

Chikhura Sachkhere up 1-0 at half time (41 min pen) v Aberdeen

Looks as if their goal was their only shot. Aberdeen had 55% of play and 3 shots, none on target.

Edited by exile

46 minutes ago, weekevie04 said:

Is that Rangers or Aberdeen? Look at that feckin flag!

Are Dundee Utd the only Scottish team who don't fly any Butcher's Aprons?

Yes. We are a cut above when it comes to this sort of stuff. Another factor toward the Hun’s  PROJECT SEETHE..  

4 minutes ago, Marky said:

Is this a closed doors game?

Their stadium isn’t fit for european games, so it’s being played about 150 miles away in the national stadium. They made it free entry, the locals clearly had no interest in it. About 50 dandies I think. 

3 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Their stadium isn’t fit for european games, so it’s being played about 150 miles away in the national stadium. They made it free entry, the locals clearly had no interest in it. About 50 dandies I think. 

Thought it looked like the Boris.

Remember in 2007 it sounded like they’d mic’d Up the crowd. Helluva racket. 

Terrible memories of that game. Terrible performance and because of the alcohol exclusion zone, my hangover started to kick in during the game. 

Edited by Marky