Europa League 19/20 - Page 8 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Europa League 19/20

Poor performance. That was the most pre-season friendly like European performance I’ve seen yet. 

Hoping Leigh, Bryson and Ojo are fit for next round. Cosgrove missed another couple of sitters so he needs binned. 

Edited by SMcoolJ

6 minutes ago, SMcoolJ said:

Poor performance. That was the most pre-season friendly like European performance I’ve seen yet. 

Hoping Leigh, Bryson and Ojo are fit for next round. Cosgrove missed another couple of sitters so he needs binned. 

Wasn't Cosgrove Aberdeen's main striker last season?  I see Main and Wilson warmed the bench, is that lack of match fitness or just not suited to what the dons were trying to do to?

15 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

Wasn't Cosgrove Aberdeen's main striker last season?  I see Main and Wilson warmed the bench, is that lack of match fitness or just not suited to what the dons were trying to do to?

One-eyed man in the land of the blind springs to mind. 

Wilson not fit yet and depends which Main we’ve signed but both we be ahead of him soon. 

12 minutes ago, Cove_Sheep said:

Sounded on the radio that Connah's Quay missed an absolute sitter in the first half.

I see first half stats,  
Kilmarnock 10-1 attempts on goal, 5-0 on target.

But so far it's 0-1 goals, so clinging on by away goals