Europa League 19/20 - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Europa League 19/20

23 minutes ago, Slide tackle said:

Outwith Köln the other season that must be one of the largest away supports to go there in a while. Impressive, lets hope no disasters await in Wales haha!

Just going by gut feeling but we haven't been in Europe for 18 years and there's a hell of a lot of folk booking up already and the dates aren't even confirmed.

59 minutes ago, Slide tackle said:

Crazy thing the Scottish teams trying to get into the Europa League will likely need to beat tougher opposition than Celtic will trying to get into the Champions League

Tbh the old UEFA cup was tougher to progress through than the European. An extra round, multiple teams from strong nations and a 2 legged final.

Will be in Ibiza for both legs v Partizan so fingers xd Los Angelos perform a miracle and we make round 3...

Edited by Toepoke

7 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Tbh the old UEFA cup was tougher to progress through than the European. An extra round, multiple teams from strong nations and a 2 legged final.

Will be in Ibiza for both legs v Partizan so fingers xd Los Angelos perform a miracle and we make round 3...

Only 19 so canny remember that far back, however as you say strong nations having multiple teams makes it almost impossible for our sides unless we get lucky and avoid them

36 minutes ago, Slide tackle said:

Must be a lot going to Wales as well? @Squirrelhumper

Every man and their dug it seems.

34 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

One of the guys I know who follow them home and away is still wondering if he'll get a ticket so there must be a lot going.

Aye, we are only getting 1,500 I think as ground tiny but I think we'll have double that down there as folk booked up assuming it was moved to Wrexham.

It'll be interesting to see how they distribute tickets.

11 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Every man and their dug it seems.

Aye, we are only getting 1,500 I think as ground tiny but I think we'll have double that down there as folk booked up assuming it was moved to Wrexham.

It'll be interesting to see how they distribute tickets.

Mates booked up Glasgow to Munich then onto Belgrade thinking about it myself think wizz air fly directly to Belgrade   

Cracking trip for you squirrelhumper. I'll spy on the Welsh lot for you next weekend when we play them in Cork. We're only getting 200 tickets for our tie in Lapland. Ground only holds 2000. Club have negotiated 10% instead of obligatory 5%.  Proving an expensive jaunt, but hopefully we get through and get the Georgian mob in the next round!!! 

15 hours ago, Exglasgowasc said:

Cracking trip for you squirrelhumper. I'll spy on the Welsh lot for you next weekend when we play them in Cork. We're only getting 200 tickets for our tie in Lapland. Ground only holds 2000. Club have negotiated 10% instead of obligatory 5%.  Proving an expensive jaunt, but hopefully we get through and get the Georgian mob in the next round!!! 

Aye buzzing with it.

20 odd from my bus just booked there as club just confirmed we're away 2nd.

Tuesday night Budapest

Wednesday night Belgrade

Thursday Belgrade

Friday Budapest.

It's a tough life.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Our 802 allocation for Wales has caused an almighty rammy amongst our support.

I know plenty of boys who go every week and  that are booked up for Belgrade that haven't got tickets for it.

Impossible to keep everyone happy with such a small allocation. 

27 minutes ago, Cove_Sheep said:

What's the script with Candeias being left out of the European squad? Is he being moved on?

Not sure. He was pretty good last season, so I'd be surprised. We were only allowed 22 as we need more home grown players to fill up the 25.