Smartest/Dumbest Nation Quiz - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Smartest/Dumbest Nation Quiz

Aw naw, since I last looked we've dropped back behind Greece.

Still, you've taken us up the rankings about 20 places ahead of other mighty 'regions' such as Minnesota, Portugal, Germany and Italy 🤸‍♂️

Orraloon... this was the only  'where the feck have ye been map'  site I saw that even mentioned us.

35 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I link to think I'm relatively well travelled but my 8% "exploration" rate says otherwise!! :(

Aye, it's by area, so San Marino doesn't help much.   Russia, India, China, Brazil, USA, Canada, Greenland, Australia & UK are divided up, but Kazakhstan is a good one to have, or best of all... Antartica 😄

5 hours ago, Grim Jim said:

Aye, it's by area, so San Marino doesn't help much.   Russia, India, China, Brazil, USA, Canada, Greenland, Australia & UK are divided up, but Kazakhstan is a good one to have, or best of all... Antartica 😄

Are you saying that it's got nothing to do with being smart or dumb, just about where folk have been to? How does that measure the smartest or dumbest nation?

29 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Are you saying that it's got nothing to do with being smart or dumb, just about where folk have been to? How does that measure the smartest or dumbest nation?

There's a quiz for the smartest/dumbest thing but also another section where you can fill in all the countries/regions you've visited.

• 2 weeks later...