A London Pub For Games Ffs! - General Travel - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

A London Pub For Games Ffs!

STEVIEMAC

Gents, apparently there are 300,000 Scots in London and no one can tell me a decent pub here to go and have some atmosphere for a Scotland game? Someone must know at least 1!!!! Help me out here!

Try contacting Loony Alba.

For future reference, there is a scottish boozer in Paddington although I cannae mind what it's called. The Yucatan in Stoke Newington and The Sheephaven in Camden are good for the fitba, but to be honest, there aren't really that many scottish boozers in London.

The Rob Roy is closed and is being converted to flats I think. Last time I was past it there was hardboard over the windows.

If anyone is around for the England game, the club have booked the upstairs bar of a pub near the city of London for the night. We are charging £5 a head which will get you a free pint, a match badge and some snacks. All welcome but we need to know the numbers in advance so if you are planning to come along, please PM me.

The Rob Roy is closed and is being converted to flats I think. Last time I was past it there was hardboard over the windows.

If anyone is around for the England game, the club have booked the upstairs bar of a pub near the city of London for the night. We are charging £5 a head which will get you a free pint, a match badge and some snacks. All welcome but we need to know the numbers in advance so if you are planning to come along, please PM me.

What pub have you booked? I am going back for the game, but some of my mates will still be down here and will be looking for somewhere to watch it.