UEFA Euro 2020 ticket portal - Open - Page 6 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

UEFA Euro 2020 ticket portal - Open

GaryWood34

On 8/27/2019 at 5:07 PM, GaryWood34 said:

What’s the process of reselling these if we don’t qualify? Is there an official channel or do I need to join some Bulgarian message board if they qualify and try and flog them?

Good question...
You would hope / think there is an easy official UEFA system after the draw is made and fixtures known ?

If the game is Latvia vs. Iceland then would happily sell my tickets to a supporter who is keener to see game than me.
Though I guess UEFA don't wish to advertise re-seller option just yet ?

6 hours ago, Haggis_trap said:

Good question...
You would hope / think there is an easy official UEFA system after the draw is made and fixtures known ?

If the game is Latvia vs. Iceland then would happily sell my tickets to a supporter who is keener to see game than me.

I think UEFA were probably selling tickets assuming the people that bought them would be going to the games rather than selling them if a particular team didn’t qualify so I doubt they’ll take anything to do with helping people sell them on. 

On 9/1/2019 at 9:38 AM, Haggis_trap said:

Good question...

Agree, I'd hope so as well. 

They asked us who we support so fingers crossed.

If not stubhub will be my friend.