UEFA Euro 2020 ticket portal - Open - Page 5 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

UEFA Euro 2020 ticket portal - Open

GaryWood34

3 minutes ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Well we won't be there but probably not a bad investment.

Didn't bother in the end, would have probably been a decent investment as you say but hey ho.

Got offered tickets for the R16 game at Hampden so bought them. Means I have tickets for all the games at Hampden which i'm happy enough with.

5 hours ago, adamntg said:

Would need to be in your email cos it only offers you tickets that you've previously applied for.

I was offered tickets for the games in Baku, I hadn't applied for these previously, wasn't tempted by Semi Final tickets at EUR585, have got full set for Hampden now though.

4 minutes ago, Ezzy said:

I was offered tickets for the games in Baku, I hadn't applied for these previously, wasn't tempted by Semi Final tickets at EUR585, have got full set for Hampden now though.

I was the same - Glasgow and Baku (probably no many wanting to travel to Baku, so they have loads of tickets). 

I had previously applied for the three group games at Hampden, got two initially, now three 👍🏼

Edited by McTeeko

25 minutes ago, Alan said:

Now got tickets for all 4 Hampden games which makes me think not many applied for them. Why so many available?

Think it’s quite a good system.   All tickets allocated, no doubt lots didn’t want to pay for all they won so offer to those who didn’t get.   

I could’ve got all five games I applied for if I wanted but when it came to the cost I had to just pick three cos I’m needing three tickets for each. That’s 450€ spent which is plenty. 

8 hours ago, adamntg said:

Think it’s quite a good system.   All tickets allocated, no doubt lots didn’t want to pay for all they won so offer to those who didn’t get.   

I could’ve got all five games I applied for if I wanted but when it came to the cost I had to just pick three cos I’m needing three tickets for each. That’s 450€ spent which is plenty. 

Ha I did feel slightly queasy paying for all those.  No drinks for me pre Russia game or any fun for next couple months.

I got 2x €50 tickets for the middle group game at Hampden in the first round of allocations. 

Got the email yesterday with more availability so managed to get the same for the additional 2 group games. It didn't give me the option for the R16 game at Hampden I assume because I hadn't originally applied for that. 

Also had the option Baku games. Must be due to complete lack of demand for that particular venue. 

Overall seems a reasonable system. 

Edited by AlfieMoon

9 minutes ago, ironbrew said:

Still tickets for 125€ and more for 3 of the Hampden matches. Ridiculous pricing will mean a lot of empty seats at a lot of matches.

Was offering all 4 for €125 an hour ago.

Really struggle to sell if some hosts don’t qualify.

2 hours ago, GaryWood34 said:

What’s the process of reselling these if we don’t qualify? Is there an official channel or do I need to join some Bulgarian message board if they qualify and try and flog them?

:lol: Don't panic, don't panic. The squad's no that bad.