UEFA Euro 2020 ticket portal - Open - Page 4 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

UEFA Euro 2020 ticket portal - Open

GaryWood34

10 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Applied for the 4 Hampden games and the final, got fuck all.

Seems most folk got something...

pish!

Only got 1 ticket for the 15th. 

I’m just gonna wait till next year and see if we qualify first to try and get tickets. 

15 minutes ago, in5omniac said:

Hopefully it's the game we win to make it to the knockout stages then (provided we've not won the first two :D)

This will be game 3 then? 

I always had it in my head that a potential Scotland v England tie would be the opener (although that's based on absolutely nothing tbh) so hopefully that is the case and we haven't just been landed with tickets for the other two teams playing each other while our own team is at Wembley lol.

16 minutes ago, SteveHFC said:

There’s another ticket portal for teams who qualify through the play-offs next April. 

Do they re-release any that aren’t paid in time?

Or is that it until April?

(ie is there a chance of an email when the payment window closes?)

Can imagine there’s some ill thought out applications being reconsidered now the bill has landed. 😂

1 hour ago, deso1 said:

15th

19th

23rd all June andin Glasgow (are these likely to be us?)

and 14th jun Wembley.

620 Euro though☹️

2/3 definitely are if we qualify. Chances are we will play England at Wembley. So one will be between the other 2 in our group....

1 minute ago, sbcmfc said:

2/3 definitely are if we qualify. Chances are we will play England at Wembley. So one will be between the other 2 in our group....

Cheers that’s what I thought. Just getting cold sweat at prices haha

2 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Do they re-release any that aren’t paid in time?

Or is that it until April?

(ie is there a chance of an email when the payment window closes?)

Can imagine there’s some ill thought out applications being reconsidered now the bill has landed. 😂

Answered in email from UEFA.

Seems unpaid tickets will be offered to those unsuccessful in the ballot.

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

How are the chances we would play England at Wembley. Thought it was drawing of lots to see where the game would be played.

I applied for the 4 Hampden games plus the final, selecting that I would accept higher categories, and got nothing.

42 minutes ago, iainmac1 said:

How are the chances we would play England at Wembley. Thought it was drawing of lots to see where the game would be played.

I applied for the 4 Hampden games plus the final, selecting that I would accept higher categories, and got nothing.

I’m not sure?

I presumed it would be one of those decisions from UEFA that come with no explanation, but always favour the big country.

:lol:

Like the time they said play offs wouldn’t be seeded, then realised who was in them (not us) and made them seeded.

I got 2 x 50 euro tickets for the Hampden game on 23rd June - applied for 2 tickts for all 3 group games.  One of my mates got FOUR tickets for all 3 group games at Hampden - jammy sod!  He will have lots of friends until June - especially if we somehow qualify!

2 of my other mates got nothing!

Edited by WeLuvIrnBru

4 hours ago, McTeeko said:

Successful in Matches 8 and 31 at Hampden for me (2 tickets each game).

Match 8 is Cat.1 - €185 each ffs. 

Match 31 is Cat.3 - €50 each. 

I would have thought that you would have plenty contacts so that you wouldn't need to apply for tickets, never mind pay for them. ;)

1 hour ago, Orraloon said:

I would have thought that you would have plenty contacts so that you wouldn't need to apply for tickets, never mind pay for them. ;)

FIFA are my pals.

I’m still working on UEFA 😆

30 minutes ago, mrniaboc said:

8 of us applied for 4 tickets each to the game on the 19th. One of us got them :(

There seems to be plenty who have loads of tickets, and plenty who applied that didn’t get any. Not a very even distribution. 

2 hours ago, adamntg said:

I'm just reading that there were 19.3m applications and only 1.5m tickets available in the initial ballot, so I'm feeling no too bad about only getting one game.

Aye - think that is about  right.
Applied for x3 Hampden games.
Got tickets for x1 of them - feeling pretty lucky.

To be honest : also means I don't need to pay heaps of cash up front and then Scotland dont qualify
Match I have tickets for could be Scotland at their first finals since 1996 (... against England).
Or it could be Finland vs Greece on a Monday afternoon 😂

Reckon there will still be chance to buy tickets in a second ballot or via SSC etc.
Probably lots of higher price category left over.