Crocker - Sky - Page 4 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Crocker - Sky

GaryWood34

19 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Ian Crocker was fine today.

David Union Provan on the other hand..............

Ian Crocker was not fine today. Full of the usual snarky sarcastic comments towards the end “scotland usually do this..” etc Yawn. 

He’s spent years taking the piss out of Scotland. He should start showing a bit more respect or he will get himself into trouble.

5 minutes ago, Scotsdeutsch said:

Ian Crocker was not fine today. Full of the usual snarky sarcastic comments towards the end “scotland usually do this..” etc Yawn. 

He’s spent years taking the piss out of Scotland. He should start showing a bit more respect or he will get himself into trouble.

He wont get himself on any trouble. The SFA wont care and sky certainly wont.

41 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

No he wasn’t! I picked up on at least 3 snide comments. I’m utterly sick of the Sky coverage. 

Its embarrassing the FA make sure England games are always on terrestrial band we’re expected to to pay a subscription for ours!

BBC Scotland would provide better and more positive coverage which is embarrassing for a company the size of Sky

Edited by kwhitelaw

45 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

He used to have a column in The Record (he may still do it) commenting on current affairs, and IIR, he was fairly right-wing - national service ; pull your socks up and work ; Britain is the best... type shite.

Just now, weekevie04 said:

He used to have a column in The Record (he may still do it) commenting on current affairs, and IIR, he was fairly right-wing - national service ; pull your socks up and work ; Britain is the best... type shite.

It was a actually a football column :blink: Yet for some reason half of it was devoted to his crazy right wing political rants.

The greedy, selfish cunt kept claiming he was paying far too much in taxes :lol:

23 minutes ago, Scotsdeutsch said:

Why?

Scotland normally DO do that.

Stop being so precious.

Ian Crocker's probably more fed up of watching Scotland fuck-ups then the rest of us. For him it's only a job - for us it's a birthright.

When we eventually qualify for a tournament he'll be all over us with what we want to hear.

51 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Why?

Scotland normally DO do that.

Do we though?

Do Scotland lose last minute goals more often than other teams? Or is it not more likely that we're around average in that regard for a team of our level, and that negative bawbags like Crocker and Provan are all too keen to perpetuate the 'glorious-failure-Scotland-are-shite' pish?

If you can show me some statistical analysis that shows Scotland "normally" lose last minute goals more often than other teams, i'll stand corrected. :ok:

8 minutes ago, Dave78 said:

Do we though?

Do Scotland lose last minute goals more often than other teams? Or is it not more likely that we're around average in that regard for a team of our level, and that negative bawbags like Crocker and Provan are all too keen to perpetuate the 'glorious-failure-Scotland-are-shite' pish?

If you can show me some statistical analysis that shows Scotland "normally" lose last minute goals more often than other teams, i'll stand corrected. :ok:

This is a football fans forum, not a PhD paper in statistical analysis.

But I'll humour you just for a little while Dave:

Lewandowski in October 2015 2-2.

Kane in June 2017 2-2.

If you want an analysis on other teams - you are perfectly capable of doing that yourself.

Edited by Barney Rubble

3 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

This is a football fans forum, not a PhD paper in statistical analysis.

But I'll humour you just for a little while Dave:

Lewandowski in October 2015 2-2.

Kane in June 2017 2-2.

Yep. Any how many games have we seen out with a 1 goal winning margin? More than we've surrendered by giving up an injury time goal i'd bet.

So what really is "normal" in that context?

3 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

And you can fuck off if you want an analysis on other teams - you are perfectly capable of doing that yourself.

That's my whole point. We simply don't know if Scotland "normally" do this more than other teams. Yet you and Crocker seem so certain.

2 minutes ago, Dave78 said:

Yep. Any how many games have we seen out with a 1 goal winning margin? More than we've surrendered by giving up an injury time goal i'd bet.

So what really is "normal" in that context?

That's my whole point. We simply don't know if Scotland "normally" do this more than other teams. Yet you and Crocker seem so certain.

The intellectual and statistical debate we can have on another forum Dave.

On this forum, I'm a Scotland fan, and since 1968 I've seen enough near misses to know what I am talking about.

4 minutes ago, Dave78 said:

Provan.

Hope yer having a nice time in Cyprus :P

I do wonder whether Provan or Crocker have ever actually checked this forum to see what we think of them  :lol:

Crocker: "Well Davie they don't seem too keen on us do they ?"

Provan: "A bunch of sheep shagging, Yes voting, tartan tranny bastards !" 

17 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

I do wonder whether Provan or Crocker have ever actually checked this forum to see what we think of them  :lol:

Crocker: "Well Davie they don't seem too keen on us do they ?"

Provan: "A bunch of sheep shagging, Yes voting, tartan tranny bastards !" 

:lol:

That's exactly how i'd expect Provan to respond.

3 hours ago, Dave78 said:

Crocker sounded thoroughly depressed at the end there. No doubt gutted Scotland didn't throw the win away.

Wasnt even subtle was it. He was almost orgasmic every time they put any pressure on in the last ten minutes then sounded thoroughly deflated at full time.